The Past

Wendy was apparently only 2 when she was taken away from Seabrook. She had no idea why her Mum and Dad had moved her away, but since as she grew up, her mum said that their family wasn't perfect. She guessed it was because of that.

However, one thing that Wendy noticed was as she grew up, her mum Wanda (Not the Marvel Character) Began getting sicker and sicker. Until one day, when Wenday was only 7. She passed away in her sleep.

Wendy of course had been a rather sick child, but her mothers case... it was a lot more extreme.
Anyways, Wendy and her father moved back to Seabrook a bit after Wendy's 14th birthday.

About Wendy

Wendy is a female with brown hair. Her Brown hair has a few streaks of white, which can be found at the same part of her head. The right side of her fringe. Apparently it was natural. But Wendy only knew... It couldn't be dyed. Her Mother's hair had been like that.

When her mother had died, she gave the girl a necklace, saying she'd know when to where it and she shouldn't wear it till then because it was deadly.

The funny thing was she had never stopped wearing it, till the day she died.

Either way, she was a close friend of Addison's from a few days after she returned to the town. They were friends since then.

Only issue was, due to Wendy's slight 'illness' she wasn't aloud to cheer.