First Morning

"Can't let those monsters change this town, cuz." Bucky spoke.

Bucky... Wendy's ex. They dated for a full year before Wendy got sick of his attitude and broke it off with him. The best day of her life.

"Ew." The Acey's spoke.
"They're just going to school like us." Addison explained to her cousin.
"Like us? People love me, ok? I got jazz hands. Those freaks are nothing like us." Bucky explained. "They tried to eat our grandfather." He added.
"It was just a...Small bite." Addison spoke nervously.
"Cheer tryouts today after school, everybody." Bucky changed the subject.
"Let's go, Might Shrimp!" A girl shouted. "Go bottom feeders! Wait, you know, 'cause shrimp, they eat the... The waste of the ocean at the bottom?" She spoke as Bucky walked off. "No? Woo! Go Seabrook!" She tried again before turning to the two girls.

"Hi! I'm Bree and I've always dreamed of being on the cheer squad because I really want to be a flyer." She explained. "Tossed fly in the sky..." She sighed.
"Nice to meet you, I' Addison, I love cheer too. Did you know the creator of the wave-" She was interupted.
"Went to Seabrook?" Addison and Bree said together.
"Yes!" Addison nodded.
"I can't wait to try for the cheer squad!" Bree smiled.
"Hey, I'm Wendy." Wendy smiled.
"You trying for cheer too?" Bree asked as they began their walk to class.
"Wendy's not aloud. She's been sick since she was younger, too ill to be aloud to cheer." Addison explained.
"Oh, poor you." Bree spoke.
"It's fine. I'm use to it." She shrugged before they headed off to class.

Addison, Bree and Wendy were all in class when suddenly the Zombie Alarm began going off. Meaning either a Zombie had lost control or was missing in the school. Both equally as dangerous to the humans.

Addison and Wendy tried to calm Bree down as they walked to a Zombie safe room.

"Ok, we know this is scary, Bree." Wendy spoke.
"But there's a Zombie safe room right there." Addison finished. "It's going to be okay." She added.

Suddenly Bree screamed, running off.

Addison and Wendy shook their heads, turning to go into the safe room, closing the door behind them.

"Zombie Safe Room Secure"

"Hello?" Addison asked after seeing a bit of movement.
"Hello?" A male's voice answered.
"Hello?" Addison asked again.
"Why, hello." The male spoke.
"Don't get any ideas, buster." Wendy stated.
"The only thing more deadly than my high kick is my low kick." Addison stated.
"I'm sorry... This just isn't how I was expecting my first day at a new school to go." He explained.
"You weren't expecting to be trapped in a Zombie safe room?" Wendy asked, as if this was normal.
"Oh, no, that I expected." The male laughed. "That happens to me all the time. It's sorta my thing." He laughed, moving closer. "So I'm not gonna get low kicked?" He asked after a moment.

"You're safe for now." Addison smiled.
"Good. Cause today's a big day. I'm trying out for the football team." He explained.
"Well, we're both having a big day. I'm trying out for the cheer squad." Addison explained.
"That's a tough gig to get." The male told her.
"Yeah, but I love it. My parents have had me in cheer camp since forever." Addison told him.
"My dad doesn't even think I'm gonna make the team." He sighed.
"What?" Wendy asked. "No, sure you will. You just need someone to cheer for you. And soon, fingers crossed, It'll be like her job." She explained.
"So..." Addison mumbled.
"I'm Zed, what's your guys name's?" He asked.
"Addison." Addi smiled.
"Wendy." Wendy smiled.

"All Clear."
The lights turned back on and instantly Addison slapped him.

"Wha- Zed. I'm so sorry." Addison cried out.
"Her parents have always taught her that Zombies are discusting dead-eyed freaks.." Wendy explained for her friend.
"But you're not hideous at all." Addison stated.
"Thanks, I'll take it." Zed smiled.
"My parents have always hated zombies since one bit off my grandpa's ear." Addison told him.
"But now we'll just talk your ear off." Zed laughed.

The door opened and Bucky came rushing inside.
"There you two are!" He stated, pulling the two girls behind him.
"Ew!"
"Nasty!"
"Zombie Germs!"
"If you ever touch my cousin, or my gir- my friend again. It won't be pretty." Bucky spat. "Which, as you can see, is off-brand for me. To the cheer tryouts! Seabrook awaits!" Bucky spoke, snapping his hands before he took both girls by the shoulders and walked them back outside.

"Progress... We're making Progress." Zed sighed.