A wolf...

"If they destory that building it'll crush the moonstone underneath. We can't let that happen." Willa spoke to Wyatt.
"Addison can help." Wyatt stated, he was still strongly thinking she was the great Alpha,
"Maybe. Once she's one of us. But till then, I run the pack." She stated before turning to Wendy.

"So, explain why I'm here?" Wendy asked.
"We already had a hunch you weren't human. But a pup found this in your pocket of your clothes and it confirmed it." Wyatt spoke, holding up her mum's necklace.
"That's my mum's, she gave it me when she passed." Wendy explained.
"It's a moonstone. Your mum was a wolf." Willa explained.
"But I'm human." Wendy stated.
"Only one way to tell. May I?" Wyatt asked, motioning to her with the necklace.
"My mum said never to wear it. Not till I knew it was the right time." Wendy explained.
"Now is the right time." Wyatt spoke, walking over and placing it on her.

They stood a moment looking at her as nothing changed but suddenly her eyes glowed and her knee's buckled. Wyatt instantly grabbed her, letting her lean on him till she was done.

After a second, Willa looked at the girl. "Sharper ears, glowing eyes. Mind showing us your teath?" Willa asked. Wyatt noticed she didn't so he sighed, putting his pointer finger on her bottom lip, then his thump on her top lip before pushing her mouth open. As suspected, she had werewolf teath now. "Your a werewolf. Welcome to the pack." Willa smiled.
"Thanks.." Wendy spoke, standing up with a bit of help from Wyatt.

"We need to stop them from destroying the moonstone. Whatever it takes." Willa told the group of wolves downstairs before everyone howled.

That night, Wyatt didn't want the girl to head home. Mainly because of the fact she kept biting her tounge with her new teath. Well, that's what he said was wrong when Willa asked why Wendy couldn't just go home. This also got followed with the fact Wyatt knew her dad wasn't home.

Wyatt allowed Wendy to sleep in his room for the night. He slept close by in the very same room.