Cafeteria

"Hello, students. This is Principal Lee. As you may have hear, Zombie students are now allowed to eat in the cafeteria."
The students began complaining.
"Ugh! Just deal with it!" Lee spat before the Zombie students walked in.

Wendy sighed, jabbing at her food on her plate. She sat next to Addison however didn't eat. This was normal so she wasn't questioned.

"I just love the thought of flying through the air. Oh my- oxygen is so overrated. And so is dirt. Ugh, I hate doing the dishes, but it's like I love soap. Isn't it weird?" Bree asked. "Addy? Are you ok, Addy?" Bree asked.
"My hearts racing and my palms are sweaty." Addison spoke.
"Oh no, you have the flu." Bree gasped.
"No, it's Zed." Addison spoke.
"You like him?" Wendy asked through a cough.
"You like LIKE a zombie?" Bree asked.
"Wow, that's bad, right?" Wendy asked.
"Really bad. My parents would so freak out. Are we still friends? Hello?" Addison asked.
"I have your back no matter what. I just... I don't want anybody to break your heart. Or devour it." Bree explained.
"And your stuck with me." Wendy smiled.

"I'm gonna go throw this away... Or give it the zombies." Wendy spoke, standing up and going over to the Zombies.

"Hey, any of you want some decent food?" She asked.
"We don't want your food." Eliza spoke.
Bonzo shrugged and Zed did too. She let the Zombies grab the food before putting her tray away. Stopping a minute as she coughed.

"You alright?" Zed asked.
"I'm fine.. It's normal. You should talk to Addison." Wendy smiled before walking off.

Wendy headed to the nurses office. Deciding it was best for her to go home.

As normal. When Wendy got home, she spent the day in bed, just sleeping. Her 'exhaustion' was usually shown by feeling sick. She usually just laid there, holding the necklace her mother had given her... It made her feel better...