Seabrook Power

"You're trespassing, werewolves." Addison's dad spat.
"How can we trespassing on our own land?" Wyatt asked.
"This is werewolf territory." Wynter spoke up.
"I don't know anything about that. Wendy, what are you doing here? Get away from them." Addison's dad told her. She didn't move.
"We could take them." Willa spoke.

I guess just imagine Wendy in the group of wolves, pecifically with Wyatt most of the time.

Wendy just watched in amazement as nearly everyone on the Zombies side along with the wolves side came to protect something they knew so little about.

Zed stepped forwards.
"You gotta stop the demolition dad. I know how hard you worked to get this job... But if it's gonna hurt the werewolves, you've got to stop it." He explained.
"You're right... Wendy and Addison are right too." Zed's dad sighed. "Shut down the detonation. Tommorow, when it's safe, we'll find what your looking for, but right now, you can all go home." Zed's dad yelled, even though Addison's dad didn't look happy.

People began cheering and celebrating. As soon as the cuff's were off of the wolves, they began excitedly talking to others. Wyatt and Wendy sharing a large hug as they were all walking outside right after.

"So, Wendy, feeling alright?" Wyatt asked.
"Strangly, since I put on my necklace, I've been feeling... Well... Like anyone else." She smiled.
"So it was because you weren't wearing it for so long." He smirked at her.
"Oh shut up. How was I meant to know?" She laughed.

"He found it!" Addison spoke loudly to the wolves before hugging Zed.
"I took it." Zed spoke. "I stole it when you weren't looking." Zed explained.
"I questioned myself..." Addison spoke.
"I'm sorry, but I was worried that if you turned into a wolf, I'd loose you." Zed explained.
"You don't get to make that choice for me." Addison spat.
"But a werewolf?" Zed asked.
"I finally find where I belong and you try to steal that from me?" Addison asked. "Why would I ever go to the prawn with you after what you did." Addison walked away a slight bit before putting on the necklace.

The wolves all watched with a slight bit of hope that she truly was a wolf. However as Addison turned around in a sterotypical threatening pose. They realised she wasn't. Wendy just sighed, putting her face against Wyatt's chest. He may not be her boyfriend, but he didn't stop her.

"She's not a werewolf." Wyatt spoke, to who Wendy knew was Willa, who was stood right beside them.

"Oh my gosh! Boss! Boss!" A man yelled. This caused Wendy to turn to look at him. "We got a problem! The remote started out and now the detonation timers running." He explained.
"Well shut it off!" Zed's dad yelled.
"I cant!" The man spoke.

Suddenly Zed's dad and Addison's dad rushed over to somewhere screaming, "No no!" This caused people to yell to start moving. The place was gonna blow. Wyatt grabbed her hand, making sure the werewolves were running before starting to run too, holding her hand all the way.

They thankfully got there in time as the place began blowing up loudly. Wendy gasped as the place fell to the ground in rubble. It had been destroyed...

"What have they done..." Willa muttered.

For all of the wolves, energy seemed to decrease as their necklaces glew a different colour.

Willa, Wyatt, Wynter and Wendy all held onto each other, while other wolves found partners or small groups. Some did actually stand alone.

It had been 2 days since that day and the pack was growing weaker by the second. At this point... Wolves couldn't even attend school.