Bucky

Wendy walked out as Bucky began talking.
"Glad you enjoyed it. Now let's make this victory about me. I've decided to be school president this year. Now, technically, theres an election but come on." Bucky smirked.
"Which means we'll need a new cheer captain while I rule the school." He explained. "Who's worthy to lead?" He asked.

The aceys began begging.
"No no no no no. We need a captain that's gonna build a united squad. Someone like Addison." Bree explained.
"Thanks Bree." Addison smiled.
The Z team then began cheering for Addison.

Well, not long later they were on the bus driving back to the school. However, one thing she noticed as Shrimpy was driving. he had a huge mask over his face, so she wondered how he was able to see. She was sat at the front of the bus, this was bacicly so that she wasn't near the other cheer lot who were talking about things like Prawn. She didn't notice when signs asked Addison to Prawn, mainly because she saw Zed. But Shrimpy didn't stop. He couldn't see. SO when he hit Zed. He ended up crashing through the forest. And then a huge fense... Of the Forbidden forest.

Fun fact, the Wolves never left before because of the fense there.

"Is everybody okay?" Someone asked.
"Agh!!" Bucky screamed. "Nothing can happen to me! I'm way too important!" He yelled before jumping out of the bus and onto the ground.

"Everyone stay calm." Addison told everyone.
"Great leadership addy, very future chearcaptain of you." Bree spoke.
"Zed!" Addison spoke before running off and out.
"I've got her. Look after everyone." Wendy spoke, running out of the bus and to what she guessed, the pathway Addison took. Oh boy was she wrong.