Wolf

"The Wolf Den!" Wynter spoke as they walked into a somewhat busy room.
"Wow." Addison mumbled.
"It's okay to be Impressed." Wynter smiled.
"Our language, Awoo! Addison, Wendy. That means welcome." Wyatt explained.
"Awwoo!" Addison spoke. People laughed.
"Ostrich boots?" Wynter asked.
"No, I think Addison meant Awoo!" Wendy smirked.
Wyatt shot his head to her, shocked. "Woah, perfect." He smirked.
"Awooo!" Addison tried again.
"Pokadot unicorn?" Wyatt asked.
"Oh cool! Where?" Wynter asked.
"Oh... No sorry uhm.. Aqwoo!" Addison spoke.
"Woah! Woah! Language! There are werepups around." Wyatt stated.
"She needs to put a pebble in the swearwolf jar." Wynter stated.
"Aqwoo!" The werepups repeated what she said before.
"It seems it's too late for the swearwolf jar... Pups are already repeating." Wendy explained.
"I'm so sorry." Addison told Wyatt.

"Enough! This isn't why we brought them here." Willa spoke up.
"Why are we here?" Addison asked.

Wyatt grabbed a crystal before holding it up to the roof. It showed a female who looked exactly like Addison.

Wendy stood back for the whole thing, deciding it was best to do so. One of the pups brought her away. Doing her hair quickly and making her change her clothes.
(Her hair is sort of like they do Addisons. But of course brown with a bit of blond. Her outfit is then a sort of black jeans, which she finds quite adorable. A purple shirt and then a sleeveless jacket. Black with furr on the top. It kind of reminds her perfectly of Wyatt's outfit... but this was a female version)

She walks downstairs with the werepup as they had finished dancing and singing.

Suddenly Zed rushed in. "Addison!" He yelled, running to her.
"Zed!" Addison spoke.
"Don't make me take this off. You don't want to see me Zombie out." Zed stated. He ended up going full out anyways, it took throwing someone and Addison putting the Zband back on him for him to stop.

Wendy walked over to Wyatt, letting him move her over with her to Addison.

"For century's this has been put to the side for the Great Alpha." Willa spoke.
"A fully charged Moonstone is priceless to us, Addison." Wyatt explained.
"If you're truly one us, when you put it on, you'll be transformed into a werewolf. Part of our pack. Forever." Willa explained.
"What? no! Wait..." Zed spoke.
"Can I think about it?" Addison asked.
"For a day." Willa told her.
"Once you've joined us, you can lead us to the hidden Moonstone." Wyatt stated.
"But she doesn't know where it is." Wynter stated.

Suddenly there was a shaking in the ground. Wyatt grabbed Wendy by the waist to hold her up and pull her upstairs as most people fell. They got upstairs to the balcony and looked out to the Seabrook power.

"Seabrook power is the birth place of Zombies." Eliza spoke.
"A bit of lime soda and some energy. And bam! Zombies!" Zed explained.
"Nice story but it doesn't concern us." Willa stated.
"But it does..." Wendy spoke up.
"Hm?" Wyatt asked.
"A mysterious power source no one knows about. It could be your Moonstone." Wendy explained.

"She found the moonstone..." Wyatt gasped. "If shes right...Wow." He stated.
"We'll see you at school tommorow, Addison." Willa spoke.
"Ok! Tommorow, big day." Addison spoke before turning and leaving. This followed with everyone but Willa, Wyatt and Wendy who got grabbed last minute by Wyatt.