Cheer

Wendy was sat waiting for Addison to come. She walked in and went straight over to the cheerleaders. None of them had noticed the Wolves sat really close to Wendy just yet.

"I am so fired up to be running cheer practice together. Together we can do anything." Addison spoke but turned around as the Cheerleaders motioned, uncomfortable.

"Sorry but this practice space is for Cheerleaders only." Addison spoke.
"Hah! And just try and get us to leave." Wynter spoke.
"Wynter. Some respect." Wyatt spoke, standing up.
"No, I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay. Show us what you can do." Addison told them. "The cheer team is for everyone." She added.

As the wolves walked over, Wyatt walked to Wendy. "Come on, dance with us." He stated.
"I can't." Wendy tried.
"Do you feel like you have enough energy right now?" Wyatt asked.
"Well yeah... But-" She tried.
"But nothing. Come on." He smiled and dragged her over.

Sure Wendy loved Cheer, but she never had the energy anymore. Even if she use to do it. She shrugged, might as well do a small dance.

They practiced it a few times in pairs. Wendy found herself with Wyatt.

(Ok so it's this dance. Except, everytime it's Addison, replace it with Wendy. You can put Addison wherever onto the team dance)
This only needs to play up to 40 seconds.

Once Wendy landed in Wyatt's arms, she gave him a tight hug. Surprisingly, by hugging him, she felt... Stronger? It was weird but she ignored it for now.

"That was so amazing! You are all such natural cheerleaders!" Addison spoke.
"We wolves work well together." Wyatt stated to Addison.
"But I'm not a wolf." Addison spoke, confused.

Wynter suddenly coughed, moving to the ground.
"Wynter? Wynter?" Wyatt asked but as Wynter seemed to be better, Wyatt looked away.

"Well done Addison. With Werewolves on cheer this election is so in the bag." Bucky spoke.
"Bucky this is not about politics. I've always felt like cheer could unite." Addison stated.
"You are going to make a great cheer captain." Bucky spoke.
"I'm gonna be cheer captain!" Addison spoke loudly, causing cheer.

"Zed!" Addison spoke before running out.
This meant everyone could leave.

Wendy walked to her bag, she however sat down on the bench as people walked out chatting. She just sat staring at her feet.

"Hey, everything alright?" Wyatt asked, sitting next to her.
"I'm fine. I'm gonna head home. Kinda exhausted from the running around." She smiled before leaving.

She headed straight home, staying in the sitting room most of the evening since her dad was out. Apparently for the week.