Forbidden Forest

Wendy was sat in her sitting room, wearing a pair of leggings and a shirt. However, stopped reading her book when there was a knock at the door. She walked over and opened it, seeing Wyatt stood infront of her and the pack of wolves from school not too far away.

"Wyatt? How did you find my house? What's wrong?" She asked.
"We need you to come with us." Wyatt explained, putting his hand forwards for her to take. She looked over his shoulder and noticed Addison so nodded, taking his hand and letting his guide her.

They soon got into the Forbidden forest, continuing to walk. Wyatt kept her close, keeping her hand in his.

"Where are we going?" Addison suddenly asked.
"It's a wolf secret, if we told you, we'd have to kill you." Wynter told Addison. "Too much? Too much I knew it! Sorry! Welcome! But not too welcome!" Wynter told Addison.

Wyner tried to act like a normal werewolf but obviosuly had a coughing fit.
"Are you alright?" Addison asked.
"My necklace is loosing its power..." Wynter explained.
"Every day more and more of our pack becomes sick, because their moonstones lose their power. All of our elders are too sick to travel-" Wyatt explained.
"Which leaves taking care of the pack to us. To me." Willa explained.

Even through that, Wyatt continued to hold her hand.
"You'll be fine Wynter. I promise." Willa told her. "You better be right about this." She told Wyatt. "We need to find the moonstone soon." Willa explained.

"Follow us Addison." Wyatt spoke as they went inside.

Wyatt finally let go of her hand as they got into the actual den.