Time Skip

Wendy's health got worse in the next two weeks, meaning she stayed home.

Either way, when Wendy returned to school, she was feeling a lot better. She was hanging out with Addison when she walked over to her locker, finding a note from Zed. He was apparently winning every football game. And he was getting close to Addison. Either way. Wendy smiled before walking off.

A few days later she was at school again when a notification came through the speakers.

"Alright. Mighty shrimps, today is the day, we've all been waiting for. It's the Homecoming game!"

Wendy took a seat behind the cheerleaders on the bench.

Addison did what Bucky didn't like, which was cheer for the Zombies. Calling her a freak as he kicked her off of the team. However, as Zed, Eliza and Bonzo began turning to uncontrolable Zombies, she was dragged away by a random student.

Adding onto this, everyone on team Zombie was kicked out of Cheer. Leaving around 7 or 8 people on the team. Which Wndy found quite amusing. And with that, Zombies were being kicked out of the school for a small amount of time.

Then apparently, the cheer championships ended up well. Zombies and Humans ended up dancing together. So that was something good for the lot of teenagers.