•4

(Songs in this chapter: warm embrace-Chris Brown)

♧♧♧

Myra's POV

I went to school the next morning after shit went down with my mom and I just didn't have it in me to argue with her.

I caught a ride with my bestfriend, Harley, who's been there for me ever since grade school.

Soon after a short ride to school, I went straight to the lockers without a word with anyone and luckily went unnoticed because the last thing I wanted was to have a conversation with anyone.

"Myra!" I hear a familiar voice from behind me.

"Hey Harley, what's up" Definitely sounding like a mess that I am.

She looks at me with worry clear in her features. "Are you okay, you've barely said a word on our way to school"

Being the bitch that I am, I shrug and practically leave her standing alone.

"Are you shitting me right now?" She says clearly pissed, really pissed! But what can I do about it.

They keep worrying about me while I can take care of my own ass! Don't they get it? Actually I don't think they do.

"I'm sorry Harley, I don't have time for this! For heaven's sake just let me be!!" I practically yell at her, and her eyes go wide in surprise because I'm sure she didn't expect me to be this bitchy.

"What did she say to you?" She asks.

What? Who?

I stare at her, "What are you talking about?"

"Your mom, what did she say to you?" She looks seriously as hell. And pissed.

The bell goes, and for once I thank God for this. Harley frowns and we all part ways.

Mrs. Miller, our Calculus teacher, doesn't enter the class for the next ten minutes and I find my way to the basketball court.

This is actually my favourite part of the school and only two people could know I'm here, Harley and Jordan.

After a while the bell goes and its time for lunch. "Where the fuck could she be?" I here my bestfriend's voice, probably Jordan.

"There you are!" Harley says before they two of them approach me.

I try to fake a smile but they both know better, they don't buy it.

How can they know me that much!

"Are you planning to skip lunch young lady?" Harley says sounding like my mom.

Not this again!! She practically drags me outside the court towards the cafeteria leaving Jordan alone staring at us.

"I know she said something to you but you'll spill every detail after lunch whether you like it or not." Hell my bestie sounds like my mom!

"Fine. Fine!" I shrug.

Jordan appears after some time sitting beside us at the lunch table, "Should you be telling me something Myra?"

Is he talking to me? Yep! He is.

Immediately snapping out of my thoughts, "Its nothing you should worry about"

"Really Myra! You look like shit plus I've known you since we were two" he says.

"We are leaving this fucking town okay?? Does that make anything better, huh?" I yell before running out of the cafeteria with tear stained cheeks.

♧♧♧

How you think Jordan's gonna react after hearing this?? Tell me what you think! ;)

And check out my other book...BEHIND BARS!! Enjoy!!