•7

(Songs for this chapter: Under the influence- ChrisBrown )

☆☆☆

I really don't know what to think or even what to say right now. With his eyes looking at me this way, and his voice getting deeper and deeper every second, I'm left speechless!

"Are you okay?" Jordan asks me.

"More than fine" I assure him with a smile. His eyes never leaving mine.

"Shall we?" He points out towards the wooden pathway infront of us.

"Why not!" I answer him feeling nervous but excited nonetheless.

He hooks his arm inside mine, and we start walking taking a look at the total darkness in front of me.

Its like an isolated area and there's wood everywhere.The wooden pathway is actually breath-taking and its like nothing I've ever seen before.

We reach to this area where some twinkling lights are seen from a far. Its more than beautiful! After some distance, its when I realise its the Kerry Park, here in Seattle. This is one of the most beautiful places in Washington.

OMG! Are you shitting me?

"Jord..." before I finish it, all the lights from all over the city go off making me jump, feeling like an idiot. He places his hand at the small of my back and his other arm rests on my cheek.The moment I look up into those blue eyes, the lights come back on and I almost scream.

But wait...that's not the only reason I wanted to scream. The other reason I still want to scream is that my best friend, the only guy in this world who understands me, is right in front of me on his knees.

Again...on his knees! The actual fuck?

"Myra,  I've been meaning to tell you this for quite some time now but I was so unsure of my feelings by then. Hell, I'm still unsure right now but I'll figure it out soon and only if you give me the chance to do so. What triggered me the most was the fact that you had so much going on these past few days and I know I wouldn't survive seeing you like that, and that's how I realized that I really, really care about you. Myra, would you be my girlfriend?" This incredible guy in front of me asks. Is he seriously asking me this?? Doesn't he already know I'll say yes?? But he said he cares about me not that he likes me anyways.

"Stop being an asshole, hell yeah, you know I'd say yes in a heartbeat!!" I squeak emotionally. He pulls me down to his level, and hugs me tightly.

"Well, at a moment I thought you'd disagree I mean did you see your eyes back there? You were like dead-ass scared girl" he jokes and laughs at my stupidness.

"Don't flutter yourself I can change my mind you asshole!" I dead-pan giving him an evil smile.

"Oh you wouldn't dare" he says with a smirk. We stay there just holding each other in silence.  Its kinda awkward if I may add. And that gives me so many questions. 

☆☆☆

Author's note:
(Sorry for any typos!! Are you guys enjoying it??? Do you think they are good together?? Tell me what y'all think, ayt?)