•2

(Songs for this chapter: Bed~Arianna Grande)

♤♤♤

It never crossed my mind that I was making out with my bestfriend in this situation.

After sometime we both part away trying to catch our breaths.

"Um.." I try to speak but fail miserably.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't supposed to happen" Jordan tries to make the situation less awkward.

"Its okay, its my fault anyways" trying my best not to burst into tears.

For a moment, the kiss made me forget everything and my thoughts were clouded.

"Can we go upstairs now?" He stares into my eyes as if studying my face.

"Sure!" Is all I can say.

He walks me to his room, we both get in and I take a sit on his bed. His cologne immediately embraces me as I enter his room and trust me, I couldn't feel safer at this point.

"Would you mind telling me what the hell is bothering you? Do you know how much you scared the shit out of me?" He says sounding like someone more than my bestfriend.

Is he something more?

"Well..I'm just worried about my mom" I sigh.

He frowns, "What about her?"

"When I got back from school the other day, she was having a conversation with my dad who came home unexpectedly." I answer him.

"It really didn't look like they were having a good conversation." I continue.

"And why is that?" He asks anxiously.

"He hit my mom like really bad and she was hurt!" I spill it, saying the words out loud makes me feel slightly better but it really doesn't make anything better.

He raises my chin looking at me staight in the eyes, his blue oceans looking deeper than usual and the mixed emotions in them makes it harder to understand his next move. Before I can comprehend anything, he closes the distance between us.

"Jord..." He doesn't allow me to speak as he seals his lips with mine.

What I don't understand is that everytime we get this much close, I feel the heat rising in my stomach. Damn those butterflies too.

I'm I going nuts? Yeah! Definitely.

After a while, we part, and my heartbeat picks up and starts racing as hell.

"Do you feel better?" He asks,with his cute bold blue eyes full of emotions.

"A little" Honestly, I'm so confused.

How on earth I'm I here kissing my own bestfriend?? Okay like damn! And why do I feel like this?

"Earth to Myra!" I jump out of realisation, totally forgetting that he was talking to me. "Where are you lost?"

"Sorry I was so distracted" I try to fake a smile but he clearly doesn't buy it.

"I was saying, are you okay going back home? Or are you comfortable spending the night here."

What? No way.

"Thanks Jordan but I'll go back home" Immediately regretting why I rejected.

He studies my face for a while before answering me, "Come on I'll walk you home"

I agree and we go downstairs towards the front door.

Is this right? Being this close to my bestfriend? He has always been there for me and he's been the only guy in my life for as long as I can remember. I'm so lost right now and I can't even think straight.

Before I know it, we're standing on my front door and he kisses me goodnight before he walks away, leaving me standing alone lost in my own world.

♤♤♤

Author's note:
(Things are getting heated!!!! What do you think???)

Check out my gram...@she.flyyy (that's instagram☺)

By the way, thank you tonneymout4 for reaching out. And y'all should check out books by Chiadi_Kobi they're legit🦋