•9

(Sorry guys for taking so long to update, its just that I had school going on plus I just lost a friend ( R.I.P AKSAD) and its all so hard to take in and very overwhelming.
At least I'm back now and everything will hopefully go well.)

~Enjoy~

●●●

We all got to my place right on time to prepare everything we needed.  Harley kept shooting questions my way and I knew I had to tell her everything soon.

***

As we park our cars, we're right in time for the game. The boys were here before  us since they had some practice to do before the game.

Harley and I make our way to the bleachers where people were seated, screaming, cheering and even...making out. Ew! From where I was seated, I could here the cheerleaders doing their thing for both teams and the game was about to start.

The announcer introduced both teams before the game actually started.

***

It was finally the last quarter now and the opponent team was already leading and the winning side was so obvious. Honestly, Jordan didn't look like his head was in the game and that could be judged by how coach was screaming at him every now and then.

On the other hand, Lester was enjoying his ass off. He was actually the best player on his team. I didn't notice I was staring at him till Harley pinched my side.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed loudly earning glares from people around us but I couldn't give a fuck.

"He's looking at you too" Harley said and that's when I look at Lester only to find his gaze fixed at me.

He sent a flying kiss my way making me rolling my eyes. Fucking prince charming.

A couple of minutes later, the game ended and the other team won. I looked at the field searching for Jordan but he was nowhere in sight.

We make our way to the locker room where Harley was looking for her new boy-toy for this weekend and I took my time looking for Jordan. She has been going out on multiple of dates but she hasn't really found the guy that suits her. Call her complicated, well I don't judge. She's like the sweetest bad-ass in Franklyn High.

On my way there, I find Lester removing his shirt in the hallway.

"For fuck's sake Davis! The changing room isn't that far you know?" I'm definitely amazed at this point. I never thought this boy was this reckless. Well, scratch that...I knew he was very reckless.

"It's okay its just the hallway princess, besides what year is this, 1889? Its no biggy!" I could technically feel that annoying smirk in his voice.

I turn around to walk away but before I can increase my pace because this is literally not what brought me here, he catches my wrist and pushes me against the wall so that my back is now facing it. He snakes his hand to my waist and that brings a butterflies exploding in my stomach.

"W-what are you doing?" Is all I can manage to say before stummering.

He looks at me so intently as if he's looking for something. But what exactly?

"I'm doing what I should have done a while ago" his voice deep and calm, yet so threatening. This is so not going to end well.

His hand keeps moving down to my waist. And his other rest on my cheek.

"Allan you are taking t-this too f-far" why the heck I'm I all heated up? He doesn't listen, instead he ignores me completely and closes the distance between us, slowly pressing my body further against the wall.

No. No. No. I want to push him and tell him that this is not okay, that he shoud keep his hands to himself, but I can't find those words and I can't bring myself to do just that.

"Do you really want me to stop? Do you really want me to keep my hands to myself? You know that he's not good for you, don't you!" Its like he's reading my mind.

"He?" I try playing cool but fail miserably. He notices and smirks at my failed attempt.

"Don't play dumb with me princess" he's face moves closer to mine and at this point I can feel his minty breath fanning my mouth and his cologne feels my nostrils.

"B-but he's my boyfriend and you should respect that" I try to speak something meaningful for once.

Speaking of the devil, no actually speaking of bad timing, I don't even know what time Jordan got out of that room and he's standing right in front of us in this state, with Lester's shirtless body pinning me on the wall.

I push Lester's body away from mine before I look over to him. I catch a hint of hurt in his eyes but he quickly covers it.

"Jordan I can explain, it's not what it looks like. Please just hear me out!" No way I can't lose him too.

He doesn't even listen. He turns and starts walking away like really fast not even taking a glance back.

"Jordan please listen to me!" I yell, my voice echoing down the deserted hallway.

"What? Is there anything that you could probably say to explain all this? Huh? I saw the way you fucking looked at him Myra. You didn't even try to push him away. And you expect me to listen to you?" He yells back.

"Jord..." he interrupts me, "shut up! I'm done with you, shameless bitch. You don't care about other people's feelings Myra. I trusted you more than when we were still bestfriends. And this is how you repay me back?"

My cheeks are now strained in tears. I don't even know when I started crying but I'm a sobbing mess now. "Jordan please just give me a chance to explain everything"

"Get lost!" Is the last statement he says and he heads out for his game.

Crap, this is so messed up! How I'm I going to fix everything. I wasn't cheating on him, but its still my fault either way. That's when I start running because this is what I'm good at. Running from everything and everyone.

Lester tries to catch up with me but I give him a disgusted look and I keep running towards the exit.

At the moment, I don't even know how I'm I going to get home and that's when I realise that I have no option but to walk, plus I don't even want to go home.

I keep crying, definitely losing my mind and even worse, falling apart. Its just so much to handle. First my mom and now this.

He's the only close person I had and I lost him. I think I'm losing myself too.

●●●

(Do you think its Myra's fault? And what about Lester, he's equally involved right? Tell me what you think!)

Oh! And don't get confused. I'm still editing the following chapters since I changed their names. So for those reading right now, Lincoln is Jordan and Lester is Allan.  But hopefully I'll be done editing before you get there😊 !!