•10

●●I'm used to losing people, sometimes I think I'm losing myself●●
~MYRA REED~

JORDAN'S POV

◇◇◇

I can't really believe this is happening. The only girl I set my eyes this whole time has been playing me all along. Was she? But I've known her my whole life since grade school and Myra wouldn't really do something like this to me, atleast not willingly.

On my way to the parking lot, I lose all the energy to play, having no interest at all. I meet my guy, Liam Lamfords, he's also my teammate but he's been there for me advising me through shit. He stares at me for sometime noticing something is off.

"Hey man, everything alright?" His voice full of concern.

"All is good" I answer casually.

He gives me a questioning look "but shouldn't you be heading back in there for the game?"

I don't answer him and keep walking. The guy in our team, Rex Taylor, spots me and joggs his way to me.

"Man what are you doing, you know we need you back there. There's no way we're winning the game without you!" He whisper yells.

He got a point. I should try to loosen up because there's no way we're losing this game.

While I continue my chit-chat with Rex, Lester gives me a wicked look with a dirty smirk on his face and walk past us towards the court.

***

My plans of getting home and dying of my mysery are cut short as my teammates forced me to go to a party with them downtown celebrating our championship, as I said there was no way we were losing that game tonight and we won much to my expectations.

"Hey Jordan, let's take a shot" one of the girls says as she hands me a small glass with brown liquor.

I battled whether I should take it or not but at this point I ain't even thinking straight. Hell! like why not.

I take the small glass and shoot my head backwards as I drink the whole thing and it burns down my throat.

Within minutes everything is turning blurry and I can't even get a count of how many drinks I've had so far. Most girls are wearing tight tiny pieces of shits they call dresses and try to have my attention. They should stop trying by now.

One by one, they come trying to get my attention but I think they're trying to piss me off. Before I know it, I'm on my feet heading towards the exit. On my way, I spot the brunette that I was hoping I could avoid for the rest of my life. Its her. Its Myra.

She sees me too and our eyes lock together for some seconds until reality washes over me, bringing me back to my senses, what she did earlier. And I start walking fast towards the exit.

"Jordan wait! Please listen to me!" She sounds hurt. Really hurt.

"I got no time for bullshit Myra." I yell at her.

"At least let me explain!" She shouts with the same energy I used against her. By the time we reach the parking lot, the air gets tenser.

I stand awkwardly with anger burning in my veins. "What is there to explain? Huh? You clearly proved that you ain't faithful enough to settle with one guy, that guy being me. Do you know how much I like you? Do you realise how many girls want the attention I give you? Only to find you with a shirtless guy and you melting under his gaze!" By the time I finish talking, she's full on sobbing now.

"I didn't want this to happen! Everything got all tensed up and so confusing and I'm really really sorry that I hurt your feelings but things turned out the way they should be. We weren't good together because your my bestfriend..."

"Are you breaking up with me?!" I cut her off. She can't be for real. How can someone be so selfish?

"If there was another way to make things right, Jordan trust me I would use it. But this is just how it should be. I'm sorry, but I'm done!" she's crying now, I can't even make out some words clearly.

"Yeah guess what! I'm done with you too." That's my cue to leave.

It took time to process everything. The girl, the only girl I've got feelings for is in such a bad condition...a total emotional damage. But I didn't mean to hurt her too. Damn things are so messed up. I can't even see straight.

***

MYRA'S POV

Well, it is what it is. I can't change the fact that I hurt the only person who's been there with me through ups and downs when we were growing but he's gone now.

I think I should just go home now. I beggin walking home, quietly, weakly, confused and alone.

When I reach my home's driveway, I notice a Chevloret Spark. Isn't that Lester's car? But what is it doing in my driveway?

As I open the front door, I head upstairs because my parents aren't home. So I go to my room. The moment I open the door, Lester's shirtless torso turns towards my direction and I'm already breathless. Oh. My. God. Is this guy always shirtless?

"You hungry?" He asks with sarcasm walking towards my direction.

You have no idea...

◇◇◇

(Heyyy!!! So far so good????)))