•6

(Sorry guys!! I haven't updated in so long...but i hope everything is ayt? Also there might be many typos so don't mind that!)

(Songs for this chapter: Banking on me-Gunna)

°°°

We got to the principal's office, and she told us to take a seat infront of her.

Despite the fact that the teenagers in the hallway were giving me encouraging looks about what just happened a while ago, I'm still scared, ...well... troubled actually, about what the principal might say.

Detention? Or worse, Suspension?

I tried not to make eye-contact as the woman infront of me started talking.

"Can you explain yourself Miss. Reed?"

" ahh...ummm.." I murmur.

" Well?" She presses.

"This bitch here was messing with my...my..." I trail off.

"Your crush?" Cassie says while laughing .

"Language young ladies" says my principal...I can tell she's losing her patience.

I dislike Cassie so much more than before. She's a motherfucker. Totally.

"Well, she literally jumped on me while I was only trying to make myself comfortable infront of her boyfriend." Cassie says.

"Is that true Miss Reed?" Principal asks.

"I didn't mean to, I mean she practically did that to get some sort of reaction from me. Or to prove a point? I don't know!" I say angrily.

She looks between Cassie and I, and she makes a decision. "Detention, both of you"

"Get out" she finishes.

We both get on our feet and leave the small room.

"Way to go Cassie" I yell at her and leave.

I'm so confused, pissed as hell and all I can think of is him. Jordan.

I hadn't recognised I was running until I bumped into someone.

"What the..." I feel the butterflies in my stomach and the familiar cologne that only one person in this compound uses.

"Sorry, my bad" he smiles genuinely.

"No its my fault I'm sorry" I apologise.

"You don't have to be sorry when you are with me Reed"

Did he just say my middle name?

"what did you just say?" I lighten the mood.

"Is that what you meant to ask? Or did you mean why did I say it." He's good. Its like he reads my mind.

"Whatever" I give in.

"I used your middle name because I wanted to"

"Okay?" Confused now.

We keep walking until we reach the parking lot. I didn't even realised school hours were over. I think I'm ditching that detention after all.

The drive is mostly silent only until I realise he's not taking me home.

Where is he taking me?

"Jordan where we going? I break the silence.

"Just shut up please, I liked it when you were quiet" he says with a smirk in his face.

"Excuse me?" Clearly offended.

"Or I'll make you." He says quietly.

Wtfffffffff!!!!!! Does he mean... oh God!!!!

He's smirk grows wider and before I know it, he's parking in the middle of no-where.

"So?? What are we doing here?" I ask out of curiosity. Well, curiosity is a bitch indeed.

"Wanna find out?" He says with his tone growing raspy.

°°°

(So? Where do you think Jordan took her? Tell me what you think)