i must me dreamin'

A/n: Inspired by "I must be dreamin" by partynextdoor

after Sam some how convinced Jamie to stay we all started watching a movie. We were watching "orphan" there was just one problem, Jamie. He looked so damn good, AND to make matters worse we were sitting close and I could smell him, fuck he smelt so good. I couldn't stop looking at him. We were half way through and he definitely felt me staring. He turned his head. I turned my as well hoping he didn't notice.

Time skip:

We were at the last bit of the movie now when I saw his hand go up to his hair fixing it. What the fuck his hands are so hot. Shit shit shit. No no no y/n you can't be feeling this. Not here not now not around sam not around Jamie. Fuck fuck fuck. Just seeing that made me want him. WTF!!!!!

                                          [...]
The movie was over and me and Jamie were both going home. Both in the limo, again. It was again a very awkward drive. The driver pulled up to my house I got out giving Jamie a quick smile as a way to say goodbye and then walked to my door to unlock it.

Jamie's pov:
I looked over and realized that she had left her bag. I grabbed it started walking up to her.

Y/n's pov:
shit he was walking up to me.

"Here, you left this"
I said passing me my bag.
He was standing so close to me fuck.

"Th-thanks"
I was blushing as looked at me
Directly in the eyes.
To my surprise his hand went up to my check, his thumb gently stroking it as he looked from my eyes to my lips. I was blushing even more now fuck.
He leaned in and kissed me. He fucking kissed me.

His soft lips moving in sync with mine. His minty breath. His hand still stroking my face. It all made me melt into his touch. His other hand moved down to my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck enjoying this moment. It felt like I was dreaming. He pulled away looking me in the eyes again. I longed to feel his lips again. This time I kissed him. Once we pulled away breathing heavily I blushed more then I thought possible. I hid my face in his chest both of us giggling at this as his hand travelled to the back of my head.

I looked back up at him.

"Jamie..?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you maybe wanna come in"

"Of course"

He told the driver to leave then we both entered my house