cigarettes after sex

Smut.

His hands found the bottom of my skirt and pulled it off.

"Can I?"
He asked

"Please"
With that he pulled my panties off. He then lifted me up and dropped me onto the table which he toward over, placing his hand under my head as he dropped me down.

He kissed my neck roughly as he left hickeys behind. He watched as my chest rose up and down, he stood above me his leg between my heat moving deeper between me as his eyes stayed on me, studying my body.

He dropped down onto his knees, kissing my calves up to my inner thighs leaving dark purple hickeys. His mouth collided with my cunt as he ate me out on the table. My moans were loud and I wouldn't be surprised if the pent house below could hear everything but I couldn't cation myself. My hips started to buck up as he continued to eat me out. His eyes  staring in mine as he watched what he did to me. My hands grabbed his hair pushing his head further into my cunt moaning. My legs shock as I came. I started to ride out my high. My eyes rolled back and I could feel him looking at me. He got up off his knees and whipped his mouth with a finger and then kissed me again. I could taste myself on him.

I could feel his cock pressed against me. He finally took his clothes off revealing his cock. Which I couldn't stop staring at, he was big. He picked me back up. My sweaty body Clinging to him. He bent me over the table. He teased my slit with his tip before ramming it in making me scream. He pulled my arms behind my back as he kept fucking me raw on the table. My body temperature rose as he got deeper into me hitting my sweet spot tipping me over the edge again. But he didn't slow down. Instead he sped up. It was to much to handle. I tried to pull my wrist out of his grip but it didn't work. His hand grabbed my neck applying pressure. Not enough to hurt me but enough to make me feel good and cut my moans off.

"I wanna see you darling"
I turn my back slightly so he can see me as I'm cumming. I felt his cock twitch and start to pull out.

"Wait I'm on birth control"
With that's he pounded back into my deep making my back arch. He released. I felt his cum coat my walls. His moans louder as he came in me. I was close to cumming for the third time but was left teased. I turned facing him as I placed to fingers on my clit trying to orgasm. It wasn't enough. After feeling that good it made this feel like nothing. I groaned in discomfort. Once he noticed he put two fingers inside my curling them upwards.

"Fuck"
I breathlessly moaned as I came again.

"So fucking beautiful"
He said as he watched me in awe.

"Thank you"
I panted not knowing what else to say.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."
Wait what maybe he always did like me.

"I bet I was waiting longer."
I said

He kissed me on my head then helped me get cleaned up and dressed.

once we were broth cleaned and dressed we went out on his balcony and had a cigarette. Fuck watching him smoke was like something else he was so beautiful.

Time skip
It was now 12AM and we were going to bed. He held me tight in his arms, my head laid on his chest breathing in his scent of smoke, Mint, coffee and Dior. It was the best smell ever

Ha bitchs wait for the next chapter it's gonna be juicy