Everythings perfect

we arrived at the hospital but Sam was still in whatever room getting whatever done to him and Jamie was worried sick.

"I'm gonna go get coffee, you want one?"
Jamie asked

"Yeah I'll go with you"

   We got some coffee from the vender. I could tell Jamie was stressed about this.

"I'm sure he's okay Jamie"
I tried to comfort him but couldn't really tell if it worked.

On the way back to the waiting room a doctor came up to us and told us that we could go see Sam now.
I could tell that Jamie felt a some relief but even more nervous at the same time.

We opened the door and walked in to see Sam sitting down with his wrist on a pillow, he also had a cast on.

"Are you okay?"
Jamie asked sitting down next to him. I walked over to the other side and sat.

"Yeah it's only my wrist, I broke it"

"Then why we're you here so fucking long?"
Jamie was kinda pissed that he got all stressed for nothing.

"I don't know they had to do test and shit"
Sam explained

"Jesus Christ they could've told me you were fine"
Jamie said

"Did you two come together..?"
Sam asked.

"Uh yeah we were together when you called."
I said

"Mmm your together a lot lately"
There was just silence for a second

"Does that mean that we can finally hang out all together without it being so awkward"
Sam joked

"Yep"
I said

Time skip
We were walking out now and time we got to the Parking lot sam started taking.

"Ya know what, I used to always want a cast when i was a kid so I could get people to put stuff on it but it's not what I thought it would be"

"What do you mean?"
Jamie asked with a confused look

"It's so fucking itchy"

"Well if it'll make you feel better I'll decorate it for you"
Jamie joked

"Oooh yes you both should"
Sam said

"Yesss I've always wanted to do that"
I said as we got into the car.

Time skip
We were on the way back to Jamie's house. Sam was gonna stay in the guest room since his house was far away.
When we got home we all went to sleep. I slept in Jamie's room with him since it was now obvious to Sam what was going on and We weren't trying to keep it from him anyway.

"Jamie"
I whispered. His arms were wrapped around my waist with his head on my chest while I played with his hair.

"Yeah"
He whispered back

"I'm really happy with you"

"So am I darling"

We fell asleep.

Next night

Sam convinced Jamie to bring him to a drive through which we were now on the way back from.

"Hey Jamie can you stop at that store for a minute?"
I asked

"Umm yeah"
He pulled into the store and I got out.

I walked in the store and picked up coloured pens and markers, stickers and some energy drinks.
I payed and left the store.

"So what'd you get?"
Sam asked

"Do you remember how last night you said you always wanted someone to decorate your cast?"

"Yeah"

"Well we're doing that tonight and then we're staying up all night watching movies."

"Which ones..?"
Jamie asked

"Well I thought maybe all the Harry potters or screams"

"Scream"
Jamie and Sam both said

"Perfect"
I said

Things were turning out perfect.

Jamie's perfect, Sam's not hurt, we're having fun, everything's perfect.