Chapter 7

Alright heres Chapter 7! Next update will be Friday(:

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hello?" I mumbled talking into my phone

"Shelby?"

"Yeah Cam?"

"Were you sleeping?"

"Is it night time?"

"Yes..."

"Well theres your answer."

"Oh nevermind then."

"No you already woke me up therefore my awake and you can tell me what it is you need."

"Its just I cant sleep and last week you hung out with me till I fell asleep so...." He said trailing off.

"Come on over."  I said sighing heavily.

"Thanks so much. Ill be over in a few."

"Okay bye Cam."

"Bye." Getting out of bed  stretched. Me and the girls hadnt gotten back from the bonfire not too long ago so I only got about 3 hours of sleep with it being 1am. Slipping on sweat pants over my shorts, I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and threw on one of nicks old sweatshirts and put my phone in the pocket. Walking down the stairs, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed 2 waters and started pulling out snacks. Then I walked out of the kitchen and back up stairs to my room with two bowls of different candy filled mixed together and went to find a good movie to rent. Seeing that Paranormal Activity 4 was on and I was dying to see that I rented that one and hit pause. Finally my phone rang.

"Hello?" I whispered

"Im outside."

"Okay coming."  I whispered back before hanging up and running downstairs to open the door.

"Hey." He said waving

"Yo. Come on in." I said stepping out of the doorway to let him in.

"So whats the plan?" He asked

"Well my room is on the other side of the hall way far from theirs so I figured wed go up and watch a movie. I have snacks and water and even a movie rented." I told him slowly walking to the stairs.

"Alright. What movie?"

"Paranormal activity 4. Ive been dying to see it but the girls wont watch it with me." I said sheepishly

"Oh. Alright. Yup. We can do this." He said rubbing his neck making me cover my mouth to not laugh

"Are you scared of scary movies?" I asked him 

"No. Noooo. No not me." He said quickly making me cover my mouth again.

"Alright whatever you say little boy." I told him walking into my room.

"Nice room."

"Thanks. The bathrooms right there." I said pointing to a shut door.

"Alright shall we do this?" He asked me.

"We shall." I said as he slipped off his shoes and climbed onto one side as i climbed onto the other putting a body pillow inbetween us.

"What?" He said laughing and pointing at it.

"I dont want anything to happen incase we fall asleep." I said shrugging before pressing play and grabbing my candy bowl from the middle of us.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*