Chapter 10 Felicias/Ciarras/Mine/Amanda/Narrator Person POV

Okay hmmmm idk if you want my twitter or person tumblr just tumblr me on my hwe one or ask me on here and Ill give it to you but yeah. Hmmm what else....well Im seeing Once Upon A Time gang this week so if they magically appear in the next couple chapters dont be surprised alrighty what else...idk what if I started doing a contest hmm? Like not oh vote and comment 5 times for next update cause no thats stupid no offense but like idk some contest for dedication of chapter or surprise visit from a character based after you or you can read the chapter before anyone else or you can help me with how the chapter goes. Idk...so anyways if you like that idea comment contest and if you read this whole thing comment once upon a time ohkay story time.

THERE IS CUSSING ON HERE SO I MEAN AND IT KINDA SUCKS CAUSE I WROTE THIS AT LIKE 2AM LAST NIGHT AND I SHOULDNT WRITE WITH NO SLEEP BUT THIS WEEK HAS BEEN PACKED WITH ME BEING GONE AND NOT HOME SO I MEAN ILL DO TWO CHAPTERS HOPEFULLY NEXT WEEK IDK IM BUSY FOR THE REST OF MARCH SO THEY MIGHT SUCK IM SORRY OKAY THAT IS ALL

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 "What just happened?" I asked looking at everyone in the hallway. "Wait...who are you." I asked pointing to the girl next to Dan with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Im Amanda...Im the girl who kind of told Shelby who the boys were." She said whispering back still shocked about what happened as I turned to look at Chris.

"You didnt tell her?" I asked him

"No I...we hadnt talked since our fight and I only saw her yesterday while she was-" But Cameron slapped his hand over Chriss mouth.

"While she was what?" I asked looking at them and then Ciarra.

"Uhm nothing?" Ciarra said smiling nervously as I turned to look at Tyler.

"You havent been on instagram or twitter?" He asked

"No....my phone was dead and I couldnt find the charger yesterday and I havent had the chance today why?"

"I would check it..." He said nervously rubbing his neck.

"Uhm okay." I said reaching to my back pocket and pulling out my phone. About 5 minutes later I saw most of the photos.

"You guys went out yesterday?" I asked looking up to Cameron.

"Uhm yeah. We...yeah." He said nodding nervously and removing his hand from Chriss mouth.

"How did I not see her leave?"

"I helped her out of the window." Ciarra said not meeting my eyes.

"You all knew? You all knew Shelby went out with Cameron yesterday?" I asked backing away from everyone slowly

"Felicia, we didnt go out. We hung out as best friends." Cameron said coming towards me

"No no. She didnt tell me though. She...she hid this from me." I said still backing up.

"Felicia." Cameron said reaching out for me.

"No." I said shaking my head and turning to run for the stairs.

"FELICIA!" I heard Cameron yell as the door slammed shut and I started racing down the stairs. We were on the second to last floor I had a long way to go but its the best exit I had.

"FELICIA" I heard Cameron yell as the door opened and slammed shut again.

"GO AWAY." I yelled wiping the tears that started falling away and continuing to run

"Felicia." I heard him say loudly as I just shook my head and continued to run.

"Felicia stop." I heard him say getting closer.