Chapter 11 Ciarras POV

Hi there. Im proud of the OUAT boys and their cover so Im writing this. I hope you know that the boys OR girls in this story are not always going to be innocent or sweet or nice. Theyre based off of real people and real people can be total, excuse my language, dicks or bitches at times. Im late again Im sorry omfg worst writer here ive been so busy and its been cray.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 "What do we do Shel? I have no idea what is going on with her! She hasnt said a word to us in days!" I said as Shelby and me sat in her room talking about Felicia.

"I really dont know. All I know if something happened with Cameron. Hes acting the same way. Except hes keeping himself busy and closed off." She said laying on her back while I sat against the wall.

"What. Happened."

"Should I call Cam and see if he'll come talk to her?" She asked after a few moments of silence as we were both lost in our thoughts.

"Yeah sure do it." I said absentmindedly as I was thinking about what happened this past week. Cameron and Felicia both have closed themselves off, Shelby and Chris cant stand to be near each other meaning I havent seen much of Tyler, and then trying to figure out what happened between Chris and Shelby last time.

"Alright thanks Cam." I heard Shel say as she hung up the phone pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Whatd he say?"

"Hes coming. But he wants to go out for the day so he wants to hang out." She said putting her phone on the ground as she got up to change.

"What are you guys going to do?" I asked her as she walked to her closet.

"No idea." She said as she grabbed a razorback and shorts.

"Well if youre going to be with Cam today then i think ill go see Tyler." I said not really thinking about it.

"Why does he hate me so much?" She asked heading to her bathroom to change.

"I dont know Shel." I said lying to her. I dont know what happened between her and chris and I dont want to be the one who tells her he use to be her anon on tumblr.

"Oh...he hasnt told you anything about it?" She asked coming out of her bathroom brushing her hair.

"Nope Im sorry shel." I said faking a sad face hoping she doesnt see through it.

"Oh okay." She said nodding her head and turning to head back to her bathroom to put her brush back and probably grab rings.

"Hey Shel?"

"Yeah?" She said walking out of the bathroom and putting on rings. Called it.

"What happened between you and chris?" I asked her cautiously as I say her whole body tense.

"I uhm its uhm." She started to say but there was knocking on the door.

"We should probably go get that...." She said practically running out of the room. Rolling my eyes I stood up and followed her.

"What are you doing here?" I heard her say.

"Just move." I heard a british accent say.

"What are you doing here Chris? This is my room. You cant just tell me what to do here." She replied back and I hide behind the wall.

"You know what Shelby you are-"

"No no I dont Chris because I think I know things and turns out I know nothing because you tell me nothing!"