Chapter 8

So I got a message on tumblr about this story from an anon saying they loved this story thank you so much!! I LOVE hearing what you guys have to say about this. Wither its change something or you hate it or you love it keep telling me! You can comment and vote I promise I dont bite! And I do have a personal tumblr, my hwe is actually a secondary account thats why the question wasnt posted and I have a twitter if you want it just let me know ill probably post it next chapter anyways and anyways thats it thanks guys!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"CAUSE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL I NEEEEEED IS A BEAUTY AND A BEAT WHO CAN MAKE MY LIFE COMPLEEEEEETE ITS ALLLLLLLLLLLLL BOUT YOU WHEN THE MUSIC MAKES YOU MOVE BABY DO IT LIKE YOU DOOOOOOOOO" I sang dancing around my room along to the song playing

"BUT I GOTTA KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR SELENER" I yelled at the top of my lungs

"STOP!" Felicia yelled running into my room turning down the music.

"Yes?" I asked her

"Get ready."

"Why?"

"We're going to six flags in an hour." She said before walking out. Alright then. I thought going to my closet to trade out my sweatpants for jean shorts and my tanktop for a light sweater. After that I slipped on my light blue vans before heading to the bathroom to fishtail my hair. Finishing that I walked back into my bedroom to grab my phone I noticed I had a few miss calls, right as I was about to unlock them to see who they are from, Felicia yelled for me to hurry up and finish. Stuffing my phone in my pocket real fast I grabbed my bag that had money in it and ran down stairs.

"10 minutes to spare. Nice." Ciarra said nodding her head as I walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks. Im hungry." I said walking to the box of poptarts that was on the counter.

"Youre obsessed with them." She said shaking her head.

"Oh I know." I said before taking a bite.

"Ciarra have you seen- oh there you are Shelb. Alright ready to go?" Felicia said walking into the kitchen.

"Yup. Lets go." I said nodding before grabbing another poptart package making Ciarra laugh and Felicia look at us confused. I just shrugged my shoulders before grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"YO ILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT!" I shouted as we drove down the freeway.

"SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT!" Felicia yelled from next to me

"ILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT!" I shouted again smiling trying not to laugh.

"SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT!" Ciarra yelled from the back

"I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA ZIGAZIG HA" I shouted before laughing and turning down the music.

"I really cant believe we just had that cliche best friend moment." Ciarra said from the back.

"Same here. Im not one for cliche moments." I told them shaking my head while focusing on the road.

"Well it was fun. You cant deny that." Felicia said

"Oh obviously. Shall we do it some more?" I asked as a wild smile came across my face.

"YES!"

"NEVER HAD MUCH FAITH IN LOVE OR MIRACLES NEVER WANNA PUT MY HEART ON THE LINE BUT SWIMMING IN YOUR WATER IS SOMETHING SPIRITUAL IM BORN AGAIN EVERY TIME YOU SPEND THE NIGHT!" We all screamed along with the radio before laughing