Chapter 5: Party

Mina's hands can't seem to stay still when her all-black Cadillac pulls up to a ginormous villa with a rainbow array of lights and lasers beaming out the windows. The blasting club music only gets louder and louder as the Cadillac parks at the front of the building.

She steps out of the car and bids her driver a farewell. She takes a deep breath in and begins to walk toward the massive glass door. Inside the villa, Mina looks up to see a giant glimmering chandelier. Other party-goers acknowledge the glimpse of a stunning girl taking steps with pure elegance and grace.

"It's Mina"

"She's gorgeous"

Mina tries to keep her head up in confidence but her eyes constantly take to the floor to avoid unwanted eye contact. She makes her way to the center of the mansion where she finds a white marbled kitchen. The kitchen would usually be considered magnificent but has been trashed with paper plates, solo cups, and a mixture of drunk and high teens.

"MINA IS THAT YOU"

She is greeted by Momo, who she hasn't talked to much except for when they run into each other in the dance department. She nods her head and greets Momo. Momo grabs her strongly into a tight hug. Mina catches a whiff of alcohol and oranges wafting from Momo's lips.

"YOU NEED DRINK?" As loud as the music was, Momo's screaming is more of a result of the 7 shots chased by orange juice she already took.

"I don't drink!" Mina politely declines the girl who can't stop running her hands throughout her body, dancing and enjoying herself

"I BRING YOU FRIEND" Momo latches her hand onto Mina's and drags her across the mansion to the backyard. Mina's eyes expand at the scene.

People scream and mosh on a glowing dance floor accompanied by a DJ. There are bar tables lining the perimeter and men juggling and breathing fire. Sandwiched between an expansive maze garden and the dance floor is a vibrant turquoise pool that is glowing pastel colors.

Momo guides her under a large white canopy decorated with lights, curtains, and vines at the head of the pool. Sitting on a lengthy luxurious couch is most of Twice.

"Mitang~!! I'm so happy you made it" Sana caresses her hands with a giggly smile.

"Welcome to paradise!" Chaeyoung says sarcastically who is comforting Tzuyu who innocently drank 5 cups of jungle juice thinking it just tasted good.

Momo is now all over Dahyun and Dahyun bears no sign of resistance, while Jihyo is enjoying a full pitcher of beer.

'Nayeon is missing' Mina is a little saddened by her absence

That's when she hears a distinctive laugh she knows by heart behind her. Nayeon has just come out of the pool. Mina gulps. She can't help but look up and down Nayeon's perfect body that is glistening with water. She wears a tiny blue bikini that leaves nothing much for the imagination.

Nayeon is then swept up and carried onto Jeongyeon. Nayeon wraps her legs around Jeongyeon's waist and her arms tight around her neck.

"Mmph" Jeongyeon lets out a sigh after giving Nayeon a passionate kiss.

"I can't wait till the after party" Jeongyeon says out loud with her pupils dilated and in a low flirtatious voice. Mina watches as Nayeon cheeks flood with red up to the tips of her ears.

"How about y'all get a room already?" Chaeyoung yells out teasingly with Tzuyu melting into her chest. Sana's eyes are full of hearts admiring the couple. Nayeon turns her head to face her friends when she catches the most exquisite sight she's seen all night.