one

Once upon a time, in a country named South Korea, in the city of Seoul. Lived Mr. Nickhun with his wife Mrs. Tiffany. He's the owner of a popular brand in Korea- NTYU, and she's a promising anchor. They got married and later born a child. They named her Karina.

*sounds of baby crying*

Karina Yu was different than any other richies since she's a kid. Despite having the wealth, the kid wanted to go to a normal school. Despite the existence of expensive tuition class guided by experts, the kid wanted to attend her own school tuition. Despite her father owned a limousine and collections of Mercedes Benz, the kid wanted to go to school by bus.

"Rina, come on. Our family have cars~"

"No!!"

Despite being richie rich, Karina never once an arrogant human being. She was kind and well-behaved. People like her because she acted differently from any other richie rich in South Korea. No Penthouse, no Sky Castle, no-no. The Yu family was 180° different than those drama and no one would hate them for what they are.

"Hey, kiddo. They said that you are rich? Is that true?"

"Ye- No!!"

Growing up following her cousin, Juhyun's hobby, Karina learnt the beauty of cleaning. Different from the older girl who likes to do laundry because she love the smell of soaps and softners, Karina was addicted to cleaning the house. From wiping the window to mop the floor, she'll do them all because she was too in love with how sparkly it'll look when the cleaning is done.

"Honey, our family can manage housekeepers and cleaners. You shouldn't do all the hard work~"

"No!!"

After high school, Karina entered Cambridge and enrolled the business class. After three years there, she got back to South Korea with no job in hand. That's when she decided to persue her hobby into a job, seeking the availability of cleaners around Seoul. Even tho her family argued with her for her decision, Karina insisted to become one of the most successful cleaner in the country before she can even take the responsibility to be the next NTYU CEO.

"Rina baby, you can be a cleaner at our own company. Why are you trying so hard to look for job outside?"

"No, father. I want to be independent."

When the girl find out from her friend Aeri that there's an available job as cleaner inside one of the most prestigious kitchenware company in Seoul, Karina decided to give it a try. She called the number from the abandoned flyers on the street and the receiver said that she can start working immediately the next day. Karina jumped happily knowing that she'll do something that she love.

"Honey, are you sure you gonna start working? Our family can live pretty well even if you're not working?"

"I'll be fine, mother. Trust me".

Knowing that every product made from NTYU will be the best choice of all, she asked her father to prepared her her cleaning supllies. Dustpan, mop, dustbin, plastic bags, etc. The idea kinda funny because NTYU is a clothing brand, and Karina asked her father for NTYU's cleaning supplies, which her father found it impossible to do.

"Honey, we only have one NTYU's mop which one of our engineers made it for fun. If you want to use that, I can ask them to take it from our warehouse?"

"That'll be amazing, father. Thanks!"

Karina big day gonna start soon.

...