Epilogue

Karina came to work that day, as usual, followed by her one and only NTYU mop. As soon as she entered the MJ's building, Yeji greeted her from the lobby counter with a cheerful hand wave. Karina laughed slightly and waved her hand back at her.

"Hey, Yeji. How are you doing?", Karina asked. The sharp eyes girl smiled and later nodded her head.

"Good. How about you, Karina?"

"I'm good. Winter had a stomachache this morning so she wanted me to go first", Karina smiled.

"Oh. Talking about Mrs. Kim, did you sense how strange she is lately?", Yejo somehow tried to whisper to Karina while looking at her surroundings, afraid that she'll get caught cheating and talking bad about their boss.

"No... Why?", Karina asked back in curiosity.

"Your wife- I mean, Mrs. Kim is just... strange!", Yeji continued.

"In what way??", Karina lifted one of her eyebrows in more confusion. She didn't spot any single strange behavior from her one-month-old wife, but now Yeji talking to her about how strange Winter is.

"You see... 2 days ago, she smiled so wide to her ears while walking in front of the lobby. Then, she suddenly laughed out loud. Yesterday, I saw her bring two small pieces of luggage to her office. Isn't that strange?", Yeji continued to whisper.

"But Winter always smiles at me-"

"Okay, maybe not about the smile and the laugh. But that two small luggage. Is she trying to bomb the company or what-- Ouch!", Yeji winced in pain when she received a slap from Karina. Winter? Bombing the company? No way! That tiny girl even suffered to build the company's name well Yeji didn't know about that story but Winter was even afraid of people fighting voices, and she was even afraid of the knife. How can she bomb her company building??

"Yeji, if you keep talking nonsense I will kill you!"

"But, Karina. It's real! I saw it-", Yeji can't even continue with her words when Karina suddenly backs up and waved her goodbye to the lobbyist.

"I will go first, Yeji. See you at lunch hour~", Karina smiled before walking away towards the elevator.

"But, Karina- Heyyyy!"

....

After greeting Mr. Silver in front of the elevator and arriving inside Winter's office, Karina started working as usual. Even tho she's now married to Winter, that doesn't mean Karina will let go of the job she loves. Plus now, Winter's office is much a priority for her cleaning hobby.

It was her wife's office. How can she ignore not cleaning it?

From wiping the table to mopping the floor, Winter's office sure is much neater than when she first knew the younger girl. Of course, she knows that Winter messing with her office for a reason. Winter wasn't a messy person in the first place. So her office won't be messy now.

Winter is a neat person honestly. So Karina didn't have much to do.

Waiting for Winter to arrive feels like an eternity. So Karina sat on Winter's office chair and start browsing her computer. She goes through the documents inside the computer and found them interesting. Why not? Karina is also an heir of a company, and she was a business major student before. She does know how things work inside a company.

Karina could tell the company improved a lot just from looking at those documents.

"Oh. What's this?"

Karina saw a file inside the computer with a ❥ emoji on it. She waste no time clicking it open and one file appeared with her name.

"Karina?", she asked herself before clicking the file. Moments later how shocked she is when she saw the file containing tons of her pictures at work.