eight

Things were weird. Karina was sure about it. She'll not doubt it any longer.

Since they shared a kiss together, Winter just become more annoying than ever. Everytime the younger girl having some free time, she bothered Karina like she always did.

But, in a different way.

She'll landed her chin on Karina's shoulder from behind, not letting the older girl doing her mopping job. She'll stand right in front of Karina and doodled emoji's on Karina's face. She'll stand in the way Karina's mopping the floor.

Winter still annoying her. But just since the first day after a month Karina survived the cleaner job jungle, Winter threw her own self for the annoyance purposes instead of other things like papers, coffee, drawings on the window, and tissues.

Such a child. But Ningning strangely being supportive to her bestfriend's bothering Karina at work.

This two human is getting weirder, Karina thought. Yet the reason of their sudden weirdness was still unknown.

But Karina didn't hate it. She loved it. Despite sharing a kiss with the short haired girl, they had no labels. They're still a CEO and it's top floor cleaner, who seems to have interest in each other.

Karina arrived that morning after she landed her feet on the paved roads, walking out from the bus. Her father still hates her for that. Jaemin came out together with her (it's a coincidence that they were in the same bus) so they walked towards the building together.

After saying her usual friendly hi to Yeji, Karina bid her goodbye to the Jaemin when he slowly disappear into the elevator. Karina didn't get into the elevator with him because there's a sudden buzz in Karina's pouch. She took out her phone to see that it was Winter.

Karina let out a small smile on her face.

Winter : Hi next generation 'Anti You' CEO! I'm not inside the building until 3, so don't miss me~

"Miss you? Huh~", Karina scoffed before writing a reply for the girl.

Karina : Morning dream isn't good, Winter. Did you have to go somewhere today? I guess I can mingle around today because your room not gonna be messy.

But, Winter room wasn't messy at all since a week ago. Winter just drastically-- changed! She may be posessed with a hygiene freak ghost, Karina thought once.

Winter : See? You missed me already? Awh~ So sad.

Karina : I am not!

Winter : I'll have a meeting at Tefal. Ningning didn't come with me because she had to go to Busan with Aeri to meet our clients. I'm afraid to tell you that you'll be alone today ;)

Oh. So Ningning wasn't here as well. Nor with Winter at Tefal. When Karina thought she had enough explanation from the younger girl, her phone buzz again and Karina couldn't help but to let out another tiny smile.

Winter : Just don't mingle around. I don't trust my workers that much to be around you since your elevator incident.

Winter : Again, if you're tired just rest at my office. You can even set up a tent and make a bonfire there, I don't care. Just don't mingle around. If you're hungry, I knew you can afford ordering food delivery~

Karina sneered at her phone. Who knows cold face MJ's CEO Winter Kim can be disgustingly caring?

....

It's 9 and Winter is at Tefal, discussing a future collaboration for their product together. Tefal suggested for them to do a cooking ware collaboration, and Winter had nothing to argue back. MJ's was known for their good looking and high quality kitchenware, and collaborating with a company like Tefal was beyond luck.