ten

Few weeks after their relationship started, their days at the company filled with playful kisses, hugs, and don't forget, the annoyance.

Every morning when they met at the office, Winter will give the older girl a kiss. Sometimes hugs and kiss just for disturbing Karina's work. Despite the annoyance, Karina never complain nor stopping Winter. She just nags a lot and Winter loves Karina nags.

Winter also offered Karina a ride to home almost everyday, and Karina reject it almost everytime. She said she wanted to ride the bus, and now Winter knew how much Karina's father hate when Karina insist.

But you know Winter. She couldn't hate her lover that long. Longest probably one minute, and later she will love her again.

But today, Karina had told Winter that she can't come to work. NTYU held a huge party and most of the big names were invited. Winter wasn't invited that night to be honest, but since Karina had told her parents about their relationship, the Yus gladly welcoming Winter as a special guest.

Winter happily agreed with the invitation, but she can only come after her work is done.

The party started at five, and people slowly crowding the NTYU building's hall. Big company like Chanel, Dior, ELLE, Gucci, and Blanc & Eclare was there. Celebrities and ambassador like æspa, Jisoo, Suzy, V, and Krystal also there.

Winter promised to be there by six, and Karina said she'll wait for her.

When the party started, fancy food and drinks were served on the bouquet table. Waiter and waitress walking around, holding a tray full of wine and champagne glasses. People talking to each other with their tiny laughs and Karina couldn't help from standing at the corner of the hall, eyeing almost everyone with her eyes as she stirred her wine glass in a slow motion.

She never likes business party, because it was too crowded with people she didn't know.

Who won't be tempted with Karina right now? She's a goddess wrapped with semi long black Dior dress, her long raven black hair waved between her neck to her chest, and just by being so, she already looking so heaven-like beauty.

So it wasn't strange if a guy suddenly approaching her with a wine glass in his hand.

"Hi. Karina Yu, right?", the guy said with his smile trying to show his charm, but Karina never get tempted withhis action.

"Yes, and you?"

"Lee Jeno. I'm an ELLE ambassador", he said with his smirk before reaching his left hand out for a handshake. Being polite as always, Karina shake his hand back. No attraction in between. Just a mere handshake.

"Oh".

"Alone? Where's your parents?"

Karina pointed her finger towards a certain direction, clearly showing her father and her mother having some talks with another company's CEO that Karina didn't know well either. Jeno nodded his head understanding before shifted her eyes back to Karina.

"You look lonely, and that's why I came. Mind if I accompany you through the party?", he said before slowly circling one of his hand behind Karina's back. That's when Karina knew it's a red flag.

She pulled his hand away from her before shooting cold eyes to his smirking face.

"Actually I'm not alone. I'm waiting for my girlfriend and she'll be here soon"

"Oh~ You have a girlfriend?", he scoffed playfully and Karina wanted to shut his mouth so damn bad.

"Yeah. My girlfriend. My pretty, amazing, beautiful, cute, CEO, girlfriend. Probably much more rich than you are", Karina scoffed back at him, this time with confidence and proud.