four

"Fire him!"

"I said fire him, Ning!", Winter shouted for the second time inside her office. The Chinese grunting once before continuing to type something on her laptop.

"I know! I know! Gosh, Winter! Couldn't you be patient? I just wrote the introduction for the letter!", Ningning answered before continuing her work.

Minutes before, Winter and Ningning was given access to the elevator CCTV and examined the recording themselves. It was true that Karina was the one who being assaulted and all the guy words was a shameful lie.

"Just type faster, couldn't you? I can't wait to storm in front of his desk and slam that letter right in front of his face!", Winter said while still standing beside her big lovely window in distress. Ningning just shaking her head in desbelief. Sometimes she just couldn't get what's there in her bestfriend mind.

....

Aeri and Karina arrived at the Yu residence. Aeri already like a family to them, so they let her in as well. Nickhun probably at the NTYU building right now, while Tiffany had something to discuss with their partner, Dior.

"You sit here. I'll take something for you to drink", Aeri said before helping Karina to sit on the sofa. Then she headed towards their semi big kitchen and poured a glass of plain water.

"Since when did you worked there? Why didn't you tell me?", Karina asked as Aeri headed back towards the living room with a glass of water in her hand.

"2 months before I told you about the cleaner thing. I'm in charge of the company's public relations. So you'll not see me that much inside the building because I'll be outside a lot", Aeri said, taking her seat right next to Karina and handed her friend the water.

"Why didn't you tell- Oh my god! I forgot something!", Karina suddenly stand up from her position and it startled Aeri as well.

"What? Why?"

"My precious mop! I left it inside Winter's office! Oh crap", Karina gasped, realizing what she has done. Winter probably gonna throw her NTYU's mop into the garbage and Karina will never see that limited edition mop anymore.

"Ah... the mop? Gosh, I thought it was something important...", Aeri sneered.

"Hey! It's important! That was the one and only mop made by NTYU and the quality was just out of any other mop's leageu!".

Karina answers only making Aeri laughing her hearts out. Karina gave her a death glare and Aeri tried to stop herself from laughing.

"Why did you care about that mop so much, silly! Are you even alright after what happened today?", Aeri asked and Karina finally sitting again on the sofa. The girl just replied her best friend with an assuring smile before taking a sip of the water Aeri gave her just now.

"I'm fine. I'm glad that you, Ningning, and Winter was there~", Karina said.

"You know what? I guess you're the only person, ever, inside the company who dare to call Miss Kim by her name. I mean, beside her bestfriend Ningning", Aeri confessed and Karina just gave her a confused expression.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Everyone afraid of her, except Ningning again, inside the company. She never smile to anyone you know, again except Ningning. Because of that, no one ever call her by her name, except Ningning, and you", Aeri continued.

"Really? She never smile at you as well? She laughed at me like crazy this morning, keep scoffing and sneering at me until I'm annoyed since yesterday. You never saw that?", Karina asked, quiet surprise by the fact actually.