six

After one hour, Karina decided to knock on the doors after got a green light from Ningning. When she heard Winter's voice allowing her to come in from the inside, she slowly push the gigantic door and the first thing she saw was Winter sitting on her office chair like usual.

The younger girl was staring at her, with a happy smile on her face.

Karina freaked out for a second.

"Are you okay, Winter? What happened?", Karina asked as she walked closer to Winter's table. The younger girl still smiling brightly at Karina and Karina can only be confuse with her boss expression.

"Nothing life threatening. Thank you for helping me~", Winter answered with a chuckle, but Karina didn't buy her words.

"I think you should go see a doctor. You're acting weird today", Karina said with her concerning face, but Winter keep smiling at her and Karina felt like her stomach gonna flip.

"I'm fine Karina. Trust me", Winter answered.

Karina didn't fully trust Winter's words, but she decided to continue her mopping job like usual. The incident earlier has stopped Karina from making love with her mop, so she need to continue it now.

Mopping the floor diligently and quietly despite the eyes that still looking at her with a bright smile, Karina was uncomfortable. If only she bring her NTYU sunglasses today, she would put it on Winter to avoid distraction.

Wait- is she... trying to annoy her right now?

"Can you- stop looking at me like that?", Karina pleaded but Winter eyes didn't move from her at all.

"Why? Feeling distracted?", Winter smirked and- oh god. Karina want to facepalm the younger girl's face so bad.

"Yes, obviously. You keep looking at me, with that... smile?", Karina answered.

"I thought you were bored. I'm just trying to help~", now Winter even grinning to Karina and Karina don't know what should she answer. It's true that she was bored if the room was too silent, and she was fine if Winter annoy her with papers, tissues and spilled coffee, but she wasn't fine with Winter looking and smiling at her for only god knows how long.

"Thank you but please don't keep looking. Just throw crumbled papers like you used to, or draw something with your lipsticks on your gigantic window. Looking at my face gonna waste your time Winter".

"Trust me, it wasn't time wasting at all. Oh- talking about drawing...", Winter pulled out her Chanel lipstick from the drawer and stand up from her chair.

Instead from drawing on her favorite window like usual, Winter decided to approach Karina who's now gasping, looking at Winter who's slowly coming closer while still holding tight on her mop.

"I'll draw on you instead~", Winter said as she stand up right in front of stunned Karina and draw a tiny heart beneath her left eyes.

"Winter!", Karina complains.

"That's cute! Let me do another one-", Winter draw another tiny heart under Karina's right eyes. Now the older girl looks like an alive version of camera filter.

"Winter! You're weird today!", Karina said as she pushed Winter's hand away from her face. Her hearts felt like it gonna burst looking at how happy Winter is just by drawing something on her face. Their close distance also make it worse.

"I'm not~ I'm helping to lessen your boredom and I'm enjoying this myself", Winter grin happily even more and Karina freak out for the countless times again.

"What happened to the sick Winter just now? I thought you were sick? But I guessed I'm wrong. You are crazy today!".

Winter laughed, only this time not as sarcastic and not as evil as she did before. Winter laughs looks so pure and innocent and Karina couldn't help from blushing when the younger girl trying to apply the lipstick on Karina's lips.