three

The next day, Karina came almost the same as she did yesterday. Tops and bottoms, all NTYU's clothings and her beloved NTYU's mop.

She arrived at the building, greeted by some of the workers there. This was just her second day, but who knows that most people inside MJ's are this friendly (except her boss).

"Hi! Are you new here?", a guy approaching Karina with his smile and Karina being kind as always, she smiled back in reply.

"Yup. I'm Karina Yu. The top floor cleaner".

The guy gasped for a moment before he could introduce herself. The reaction wasn't weird anymore since she knew that top floor is the most deadly floor inside the building.

"You must have it rough here. By the way, I'm Yeonjun, a normal office worker here", he said before pulling out his hand for a handshake.

Karina pulling out her hand as well to met his, not until a figure suddenly crashing between their hands, walking innocently before stopping her movement just a meter away from where Karina and Yeonjun were standing.

"The fuck-", Karina spill out before turning her eyes to that small silhouette.

"Holy shit- Good morning, Miss Winter. I'll go first Karina. Bye!", Yeonjun bid his goodbye to Karina before leaving the scene immediately. Now Winter was looking at her with her grin and Karina just frowning at the silhouette who keep annoying her since yesterday.

This was just her second day here!

"I'm just trying to make friend, but I gues you ruined it...", Karina scoffed in desbelief but Winter still smiling at her like she won a bet or something.

"No time to make friends here, Anti You. Now follow me upstairs", Winter instructed her before she walks towards the elevator ahead, leaving Karina who still couldn't process how childish her boss is.

"I have name okay? And my name is Karina Yu!"

No time to waste, Karina followed Winter to the elevator and both of 'em entered the elavator, full of silence. Only tense air between them, and Karina couldn't wait to release her tension by doing the things she'll love later.

....

Karina did her job as good as yesterday, and Ningning was glad her bestfriend aka her boss didn't paint the window like she said she want to yesterday. But instead, she crumbled used papers and throw it to the floor innocently right in front of Karina who currently mopping the floor in front of her big office desk.

"Winter Kim! Are you serious?", Karina scoffed and Winter keep going thru her files and tables for unused and useless papers, then crumbled it into a ball and throw it to the floor.

"Oh! Meeting minutes from last year! No need to save it~", - crumbled and they ended up on the floor.

"Miss Winter Kim, the trash can was just right next to your table!", Karina said, stresses out her words loud and clear.

Winter look to the right, and yes the trash can was just right next to her. She gasped, faking her shock expression like she've never know there's a trash can there.

"Oh? You're right. There's a trash can here!", Winter said before laughing her hearts out like a madman. No wonder the cleaners before her ran away and never come back. Because their boss was a psycho.

Karina just pushed all the paper balls with her mop to one side of the room, and later collected it altogether with her bare hands, dumping all the crumbled papers inside a black plastic bag. She likes cleaning much more if she don't need to do it in front of this lunatic 'I am gays' michin saekki-