two

Karina stepped inside the CEO room for the first time, accompanied by Ningning. The room was huge like any other CEO room, but maybe a bit smaller than her father's room at NTYU.

"Winter, this is our new top floor cleaner", Ningning said when the two finally stood right in front of the big CEO office table. The CEO finally spin around her chair and that's for the first time Karina saw her.

MJ's kitchenware CEO, Winter Kim.

"I'll leave you two to talk. Karina, I'll wait at the front desk. You can come to me once you're done", Ning smiled once before take her step out from the room, leaving only Karina and the CEO named Winter who still looking at her with her questioning look.

"So... Karina Yu?", Winter asked and Karina nodded her head.

"Yes, I am".

It's a perfect moment for Karina to take a good look at her new boss. She had shoulder length silver hair, puffy cheeks, kinda big eyes, maybe a year or two years younger than her, and for the height... maybe smaller than her?

"What's with the mop? And the clothings?", Winter pointed out and Karina chuckled for a moment with her words. Seems like Winter also confuse like any other people who saw her just now.

"My father gave me the mop, and he made this clothings", Karina answered.

"I never know NTYU made floor mop. I thought they only make clothes?", Winter scoffed with her hands crossed on the table. She found Karina's answer hilarious.

"They weren't, but they made this one mop for fun. That's what my father said", Karina answered her innocently, lifting up the mop like it was a proud product made by NTYU. Winter scoffed once again before laughing with Karina bold reasoning.

"Looking at your clothings, are you one of the chaebol who's into NTYU's brand? Are you sure you're supposed to work here as a cleaner?", Winter sneered while shaking her chair left and right, uninterested with her new weirdo cleaner, but Karina never taken aback with her acts.

"I'm not a chaebol who's into branded clothings, and I'm proudly wearing this because of my family hardwork", Karina smiled back, don't want to lose. Winter still spinning her chair and Karina don't know how in the world did the younger girl didn't feel like puking after spinning that much.

"Ah~ That explained. Your family is the owner of NTYU? Can I complain? The brand name was weird because it's more like 'Anti You' instead of NTYU. I can't understand why it was so popular worldwide ", Winter scoffed and Karina somehow feel like she slowly losing her cool.

"Excuse me, Miss Winter Kim. NTYU stands for 'Nickhun Tiffany Yu' and an outsider like you have no rights to correct that name for us", Karina held both her arms in front of her, gazing at Winter who seems didn't care with the sharp stare. The younger girl keep spinning her chair mindlessly and Karina had no thought to stop her from that.

"So, why are you applying as a cleaner when you can even manage to live on the moon?", Winter asked.

"I love cleaning and I want to be independent. That's it".

Winter nodded her head enthusiastically like she understand every single words came out from the older girl mouth. She stop spinning her chair before slamming both her hand on the table to stand up, making Karina startled.

"You'll start your first work with wiping that nation wide window there~", Winter pointed her finger to the big window beside her table. The window was as big as the room and Karina's sure that it gonna take a while to wipe the window clean. But she didn't mind, because she love cleaning.

"Oh. Also, I don't mind if you will do your work with your branded 'Anti You' clothings but make sure to wear an apron. You'll hate it when your clothings get dirty later~", she continued, again emphasising the word 'anti you' loudly just to make Karina annoyed.

Karina scoffed once before grabbing her mop tight. It's not like she can't swing this USD 760 mop to Winter's annoying face. She trying to keep her cool and her beautiful face to the fullest.

"Yeah, sure. I'll do as you say, Miss Winter Kim, the CEO of I- 'am gays'~ Oops. My bad. It's MJ's. I forgot", Karina answered with her fake gasp, trying to mock Winter the same as she did to her just now. Looking at Winter's fuming reaction, Karina knew she succeed to beat her boss once.

....

"Annoying, right?", Ningning asked once Karina came out from the room. The older girl rolled her eyes in desbelief before putting her mop aside.

"Definitely. How can that childish girl became a CEO? How can she manage a successful company like MJ's?", Karina scoffed, resting her arms on Ningning desk. Ningning let out a small laughter before pulling a key from her shelf.

"I know right? How can that silly girl inherited this huge company. You are right, but I don't blame her. Winter and I was bestfriend and I think I can understand her quite a bit", Ningning answered before giving Karina a key for unknown.

"A key?", Karina asked in confusion and Ningning just nodded her head with her little smile.

"It's for your locker, right next to the pantry. Lucky you for working at the top floor, because top floor's locker is the most luxurious locker among all floors inside the building".

....

Winter and Ningning went out for a meeting, leaving Karina alone on the floor. She enters the CEO room again to find the room was in a total mess.

Papers was leaved unorganised on Winter's table. Crumbled tissue scattered on the floor. But, what's worse is that big window Winter mentioned just now.

Anti You!!! -- was written with red lipstick on the window, making Karina sighing hard in desbelief. Who knows the popular kitchenware CEO was this childish and torturing.

"Seriously, Winter? It was just my first day!"

Cursing Winter between her breath, Karina still do the job she love. Starting from arranging everything on Winter's table, picking up every tissue on the floor carefully (she afraid they will be snots on 'em) and wiping the big red mess on the window with the mop angrily (the mop was multipurpose).

She ended her job with mopping the floor clean and shiny, and Winter's table was left with zero dust particles. Karina smiled one last time, proud of her hardwork.

"Pretty~", Karina smiled to her ears.

....

When the day turns into night, and Karina already long gone home, Winter and Ningning came back to the office and they couldn't deny that they were impressed with Karina's job.

"Winter! Look! I never saw your coffee table this shiny!", Ningning pointed excitedly to Winter's expensive coffee table that usually messed up with piles of papers. It's coffee table and papers shouldn't be on it, but Winter always did that.

"Winter! Look! Your table is soooooooooooooo... organized!"

"I know, Ning. I know. I have eyes!", Winter grunt before take a final good look inside her office room. She admits that Karina really did a great job.

She walked closer to the big window, and there's not even a stain of lipstick left on it. She walked to her desk and feel so happy looking at how organized and clean it is. She walked to her own pantry, and all the cups and glasses was zero dust. Just looking at how clean and organized everything is make Winter happiness boost up.

"You shouldn't be too harsh on her, you know. I could see how good she is with her work, and stop annoying her. I know it was fun to you and I understand that fun matters to you, but if I was in her place, I might kick your ass for your annoying manners", Ningning nags to her bestfriend, but Winter was uninterested with her long words.

"Should I just paint the window red for tomorrow? I guess she might have a worse time to erase it?", Winter giggled happily knowing that there's more day will come for her to annoy her new cleaner.