🟧ɔɥɐdʇǝɹ 2🟧

Taeyong's POV
I have to say it's been a while since I've been able to get a shower... Honestly, it's been a while since any of us have had a shower. Our previous owners didn't care much about us. All they did was use all of us for sex. Once I finished my shower I for dressed in some clothes and then walked out seeing Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Chittaphon, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Boa, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, Jisung, Taeil and Johnny in the room waiting. As we walked back down you can smell wonderful food cooking. We got to the kitchen to see all of this on a table.

We smiled and noticed our new owner in the kitchen still moving around

We smiled and noticed our new owner in the kitchen still moving around. I noticed her ass moving in with what she has on now.

Boa - Mistress is so pretty!!!

She turned around smiling and we noticed herboobs nearly popping out. Boa grabbed my arm and whispered.

Boa - Boobies...

I nodded.

Ella - Everything okay???

Yuta - We're just admiring your body... Y-You haven't told us what to call you

Ella - Well... What do you want to call me??

Kun - Our last owner made us call her mistress... That's why baby called you it... She's always wanted a Mommy... W-What about Mamas for us???

She smiled and nodded.

Ella - Sure that's good!!!

Doyoung - Can we call you Mommy in bed...

She giggled and nodded. Boa went over hugging her waist. She smiled and placed everything on the table. She leaned over and put the last of the food on the table. We got a good view of her ass. Chittaphon went over rubbing it gently and kissed her back and she let out a soft moan.

Jaehyun - Mamas... Can we... Make love???

She turned around biting her lip.

Ella - Y'all sure... I don't want to push y'all into anything

We nodded.

Win - You won't hurt us... We can trust you

She nodded

Ella - Want me to make love to y'all now or eat 1st???

US - NOW!!!

She laughed and started taking us upstairs...

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡End Of POV╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡