🟫ɔɥɐdʇǝɹ 16🟫

*1 Month Later*

Ella's POV
The last month things have been great.
I woke up this morning seeing Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Boa, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, and Jisung are all still sleeping. I managed to get out of bed and dress in this.

 I managed to get out of bed and dress in this

I know we need some more stuff for the house. So I looked around to see what all we need. I quickly left hoping to get back before they woke. I had to go to several different stores to get everything we needed. At the last store, I got all the meat we would need. The cashier I went to I felt him keep looking at me, but I just paid. He helped me get everything in the van.

Cashier - You having a party???

Me - No it's for my house.

I got on in the van leave. As I looked at my phone it was almost 6.I really lost a lot of time. I made it home as fast as I could. I got a few bags before going on in. As I got to the living room I see Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Boa, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, and Jisung sitting around looking worried!

Me - You okay loves???

All of their heads snapped toward me. They rushed over hugging me.

Me - Did something happen???

Mark - We got worried when you weren't there... We looked for a note but couldn't find one...

I frowned.

Me - I forgot to write one... I went to the store to get more food and other things we need... It's all in the van.

Xiaojun - We'll help you!!!

I smiled and nodded giving each of them a kiss as they went to the van and I went to the kitchen putting the bags I had down...

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Hendery's POV
As me, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, Jisung, Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Boa and Xiaojun went out to the van. We see everything Ella bought.

Renjun - Mamas really spent a lot...

We all nodded and started taking everything in. With all of us, it didn't take long before we got everything in. We started helping Ella get everything put away. As I was pulling everything out of a bag I see a receipt. I pulled it out about to throw it away but I see a phone number on the back Saying "Call for a good time" under it. I looked over at Ella.

Me - Mamas what does call for a good time mean???

She looked over at me.

Ella - It's usually something sexual... Why do you ask love???

Me - It's on this receipt...

She frowned looking at it then just balled it up throwing it away.

Ella - Don't worry love... I'm only with all of you I promise.

Boa - Nobody takes Mama!!!

She smiled.

Me - That's right baby.

Me - Did this person hurt you, Mamas???

She shakes her head.

Ella - I didn't pay much attention to him... He just helped me put everything in the van

I nodded kissing her cheek which made her smile. She looked at me taken me up to our room. She sat me on the bed before sitting on my lap facing me.

Ella - Babyboy... Talk to me...

Me - I'm not upset with you Mamas I promise... Just feel a bit upset about this man... I feel like I want to hurt him...

Ella - Don't worry about him, okay love.

She kissed me making me smile hugging her waist. I looked at her.

Me - Mamas... Would you ever have more kids???

She smiled and nodded.

Ella - I would love too... Why???

Me - Would you like... To have our kids???

She smiled.

Ella - I would love too... But my pregnancy... It won't be normal and I don't know if the baby will have tentacles or not...

Jeno - That's okay Mamas, we wanna try...

We looked over seeing Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, Jisung, Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Boa, Xiaojun, Renjun and Jeno standing there.

Ella - When do you wanna try???

Haechan - Now???

Ella giggled and nodded as we all smirked.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡