⬜ɔɥɐdʇǝɹ 8⬜

*The Next Morning*

Ella's POV
When I woke up I saw I'm in bed. I felt confused about how I got her. I looked around to see Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Chittaphon, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Boa, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle and Jisung sitting in bed. I smiled and remember last night.

Me - All my babies okay???

They all smiled and nodded

I smiled giving them each a kiss. We just laid in bed for a bit before I looked over at them.

Me - Y'all want some breakfast???

They nodded.

Ten - Sure Mamas you rest though!!!

I looked at him.

Me - Are you positive???

He nodded as well as I did and kissed him as he left the room. I laid down rubbing my full belly. Bao giggled and crawled over to me.

Me - Hi baby???

She smiled at me and I rubbed her head gently.
She smiled and closed her eyes as we relaxed...

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Boa's POV
After a few minutes, Mommy Ella Stopped patting my head. Which made me frown. I looked up at her. I noticed she was sleeping but she still held her hand on your head. I just smiled and stayed there.

Jaehyun - Mamas is really tired...

Win - She is, we should help her and let her rest.

Jungwoo - She's really loyal too... She must have lost her husband before even our parents were born, but we are the 1st to touch her since then...

Lucas - We're loyal too...

Mark - We are... We just got forced to do things we didn't want to do

Xiaojun - More than some...

We all frowned as Chittaphon came back with breakfast. He saw Mommy sleep and smiled.

Ten - I had a feeling Mamas would Sleep again. I put her some food on the counter if it's eaten by someone that's not Mamas I will know who it is...

We all nodded quickly and started eating...

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡