🟦ɔɥɐdʇǝɹ 5🟦

Boa's POV
As we walked downstairs I see pictures of Mama in old dresses. Some looked like old posters and some of her with old artists... Well, that's what I think. I just stopped and looked for a moment. After a few minutes, I felt a hand on my arm. I looked back quickly to see Mommy Ella standing there smiling at me.

Ella - You okay baby???

I nodded.

Me - uh huh just looking.

She nodded and smiled.

Ella - Mommy was young then...

I turned to look up at him.

Me - Mommy was so pretty then and now!!!

She smiled kissing my head.

Ella - Thank you, baby.

She takes me to get something to eat. Thankfully the food was still warm as we started eating...

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Ella's POV
I smiled as Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Chittaphon, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Boa, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, and Jisung eat.

Sungchan - Mamas did you get all our information???

Me - I have to read it... Well, I know baby, Jisung and win are littles... Not sure what that means tho...

Chenle - They slip into little space, Win will go into a headspace of 5, Jisung 3, and baby 1 or 2, they will act that age as it helps them feel safe and relaxed

I nodded.

Me - Okay I'll buy everything they need... I have a doctor... His family has been my doctor for years... Are all of you okay with a check-up.

They nodded.

Jisung - We aren't bothered we've had worse...

Me - If y'all don't mind me asking... What are some things y'all been through???

Taeil - Mostly abuse...

I frowned.

Me - Well that won't happen here. If y'all need anything or want anything just ask I'll get it. I just want y'all to get check-ups so I know if I need to get you medicine

They all nodded and I gave each of them a kiss. They all smiled and started eating again. I just got something to drink so they can have enough.

Johnny - Mamas... Do we have jobs to do then???

I shake my head.

Me - You don't have to have jobs... You're my babyloves, but if you want one I'll get you one

Boa - No job pleaseeee!!!

I laughed and nodded.

Me - The only job you'll have is what we did earlier only if y'all want that...

Taeyong - Like that job!!!

I smiled and started cleaning up when I felt arms around my waist...

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡