🟦ɔɥɐdʇǝɹ 14🟦

*The Next Day*

Ella's POV
I woke up 1st seeing Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Chittaphon, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Boa, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle and Jisung all still sleeping. I smiled getting on out of bed. I went and picked this out.

I went to the bathroom washing up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I went to the bathroom washing up. Once I was ready I came back to the room to see the others still sleeping. I went on down and started cooking breakfast. As I cooked breakfast I felt arms around my waist. I couldn't help but smile.

Jaehyun - Morning Mamas.

Me - Morning love... How are you feeling???

Jaehyun - I'm okay,... You???

Me - I'm okay... The Dr will be here later to check all of you over.

Win - So you know them well Mamas...

I looked back to see all of them looking kinda scared.

Me - Loves you have nothing to be scared about... Her great-grandfather was my dr... So at least one of them from each generation became my dr so I know her very well... Before she even came into this world...

They all smiled and nodded. I placed the food on the table for all of us can eat. Once we finished they went to wash up as I cleaned the kitchen. As I finished the doorbell rang. I answered it to see Jade.

Jade - Hi auntie!!!

We hugged each other tightly.

Me - Hi sweetie!!!

I started taking her upstairs.

Jade - So they are you, lovers???

I nodded.

Me - Yes they are!!! The 1st ones since my husband.

She nodded and I take her to the room where  Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Chittaphon, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Boa, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, and Jisung are...

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

1 Hour Later
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Still Ella's POV
Right now I'm just sitting in the living room waiting on Jade to tell me how Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Chittaphon, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Boa, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, and Jisung. After a few minutes, she came into the room. She had a smile but looked a bit confused.

Me - Something wrong with them???

Jade - Auntie... They aren't normal...

Me - What do you mean???

Jade - Some of the womb they have... They should have killed them... So they aren't normal...

I felt my eyes widen.

Me - So... They won't die...

She shook with a soft smile.

I couldn't help, but smile.

Jade - So you won't be alone in this big house anymore auntie!!!

I nodded.

Me - Thank you, sweetie!!!

She smiled and nodded leaving the house. I went up to find them. All of them are sitting in the medical room still.

Me - Hi loves.

They all smiled.

Me-I have some news...

They all looked worried.

Me - You don't have to worry loves... All of you... Can't die... Like me. Jade said... Some of the injuries y'all have... Should have killed you...

They all looked at me in shock.

Jungwoo - So... We won't have to leave you!!!

I nodded smiling. They all cheered and kissed me making me smile!!!

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡