🤢ɔɥɐdʇǝɹ 21🤢

*1 Month Later*

Ella's POV
Right now I'm laying on the bed I share with Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Boa, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, and Jisung. I think they take Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, Jake, and Ni-ki for a while. I'm not feeling my best Honestly. This little girl is giving me a hard time today. I'm just rubbing my belly gently. My phone has been going off for the last 30 minutes, but I'm in too much pain. I just cried hoping the pain would go away...

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Mark's POV
Me, Boa, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, Jisung, Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, Jake and Ni-ki just made it home. We were gonna stay our longer, but since Ella has me answered any of our calls or texts. I ran straight upstairs to check on her. As I got closer to our room I can hear her crying which only made me move faster. Once there I see she's laying on the bed holding her belly. Her phone is on the nightstand and she's in the middle of the bed. I quickly got on the bed with her placing a hand on her belly. She looked at me with teary eyes.

Ella - So... Much pain...

I felt Babygirl kick really hard and I noticed Ella's belly starting to grow right before my eyes.

Me - SOMEONE CALL JADE!?!

Ella screamed in pain. I rubbed her belly and kissed her head.

Me - I'm here Mamas... Don't worry everything will be okay... I promise...

She just cried making me worried about her and our little girl...

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Ella's POV
Jade just left. The pain is from this little girl growing so fast. I mean it's been years since I had a child, but she told me that I need to take it easy. So I know the guys aren't gonna let me do much for the rest of my pregnancy...

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡