🟨🔞💦ɔɥɐdʇǝɹ 3💦🔞🟨

🔞This chapter is basically smut so if you don't want to read it please go to the next chapter 🔞

Ella's POV
I laughed bringing y'all to my room.

[Pretend The Bed is huge!!!]

I kissed all of them deeply.

Me - Lay down babies...

They all lay down watching me. I went over to Jungwoo pulling his cock out and smiling at his size. I kiss his tip gently.

Me - You ready love???

He nodded looking at me with eager eyes. I take my panties off and got over him slowly sliding down on his cock as it stretched me to fit all of him.

Me - Wow...

He groaned and held my waist gently.

Jungwoo - Mmm... Mommy... Tight... Warm...

I giggled and moved gently on him rubbing his chest gently.

Me - This... Okay???

He nodded quickly letting out a small whimper. He moved up and hit my gspot making me moan.

Me - Cummming... Want me... Off???

He shakes his head no.

Jungwoo - No... Stay, please!!!

I nodded moving a bit faster feeling him twitch

Jungwoo - Allowed to...Cum Mommy???

Me - Yes Babyboy.

I leaned down kissing him gently. He closed his eyes thrusting up. I felt him shooting his cum deep into me making me sigh creaming on him. I got off him and I felt my Tentacles trying to come out. I quickly ran to the bathroom. Just as I closed the door several popped out around me.

Me - This can't be happening...

I hear a knock on the door.

Lucas - Mamas... Is something wrong???

Me - Um... Nothing... To worry about...

I knew if he opened the door one of my tentacles would quickly latch onto his cock and I don't want to freak him out.

Lucas - Mamas... If we did something wrong... You should punish us...

Me - No no none of you did anything wrong... I'm just not... Normal...

Lucas - we don't care...

Before I could say anything he opened the door and one of them went up his shorts latching onto his cock quickly. He gasped and moaned. I went over to him and rubbed his cheek. I bite my lip as he stretched my tentacle to fit him.

Me - Babyboy I'm sorry... You okay???

Lucas - Hmm... F-Fuck... Wow...

I moaned as I felt him cumming hard.

Me - You... Okay...

He held the door frame and smiled at me.

Lucas - Amazing... What was that???

Me - One of my tentacles... I'm horny... Really horny...

Mark - Tentacles???

One latched onto him quickly.

Me - I'm not... Fully... Human...

Mark - Oooh... Fuck... Don't mind...

I nodded and they brought me back to the others. They saw my tentacles before us. As we got in there they looked in wonder at them.

Xiaojun - Can you play with us... With them???

I nodded.

Me - Yes... They are basically part of my pussy so they are just as tight...

Boa - Mommy???

I looked over at her.

Me - Yes... Princess...

Boa - Tentacle... In me???

I moaned feeling one of the guys cum.

Me - Mommy can try...

She nodded and opened her legs waiting patiently. One pushing against her ducking on her clit. I moaned feeling the guys cum over and over again. I slipped a finger into myself gasping. My hand got pulled away making me whine, but I felt one of the guys slip into me gently.

Me - Oh my god!!!

He gripped my hips moving quickly.

Me - Just... Like... That...

Hendery - L-Like this...

He snapped his hips faster.

Me - Fuck... Yes, please!!!

It didn't take long before he came deep into me.

Me - Hmm... You did great Babyboy.

I kissed him gently. He smiled and each of the guys had a turn in me and with my tentacles. I rubbed my full belly. I looked over to see Boa whining.

Me- You okay baby???

Boa - Tingly Mommy...

Me - Cum baby... It's okay.

She moved her hips a bit before cumming a lot. I smiled at her. I smiled as Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Chittaphon Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, and Jisung came to a bite more...

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡