🟥ɔɥɐdʇǝɹ 18🟥

*1 Month Later*

Ella's POV
The last month me, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, Jisung, Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun and SiCheng have been trying for a baby. Right now I'm getting ready to go to another auction. I decided to put this on.

I felt arms wrap around my waist

YangYang - Why do you get dressed up like this Mamas???

Me - There's another auction tonight... Tonight sadly they are selling kids...

YangYang - That's horrible!!!

I nodded.

Me - I know... And I can't let them get sold to someone else who will do only God knows to them...

He nodded and we went to the bedroom where  Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, Jisung, Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Chittaphon, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Boa, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan and Jaemin are in bed. I realized both Boa and Jisung are in little space. They are in a play pin with their toys.

Shotaro - Where are you going, Mamas???

Me - To an auction... They are selling kids... 7 of them... All male.

They frowned.

Sungchan - I hope you get them, Mamas!!!

Chenle - Well help with them!!!

I smiled and nodded. I kissed all of their foreheads before leaving...

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Taeil's POV
At the moment me, Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Chittaphon, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan and Chenle are getting everything ready for the new arrivals. Boa and Jisung are down for bed now. We got 7 rooms cleaned and ready for them. They might just want to sleep in one room, but they will have an opinion of their own rooms.

Johnny - You think they will like meat???

Taeyong - We don't know... Maybe they haven't even had that or fresh food...

We all frowned and we finished all the food. We went to the living room just as the front door opened. Ella came in with 7 boys coming in slowly.

Ella - Loves this is Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, Jake and Ni-ki

We all nodded and smiled at them.

Me - I'm Taeil and this is Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucus, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan and Chenle. Boa and Jisung are already sleeping.

They nodded slowly and smiled a bit.

Yuta - We fixed up several rooms... One for each of you.

Heeseung - Thank you... Can we stay in one room... Please.

Ella - Of course!!! Y'all go take a bath and showers.

They nodded and Kun showed them the way. Ella looked over at us smiling.

Ella - All of you did amazing.

We all smiled.

Doyoung - We tried love!!!

Ten - We also made dinner.

She nodded and smiled.

Ella - All of you really helped me out

Jaehyun - Of course Mamas... We are gonna help you help others as much as we can.

She smiled and nodded. We went to the kitchen. A few minutes later Kun came back down with Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, Jake, and Ni-ki behind him.

Win - All of you eat up.

They smiled and we started eating dinner with them. I think it's gonna be great having them here!!!

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡
End Of POV
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡