chapter 009- the night

both of them wake up cuddling with each other. they dress up and steve has to go to work. eddie walks him to the family video. 'so i thought you could come over tomorrow. it's weekend and my parents are out so we would have a free house' steve says and eddie nods 'yeah, sound like a great idea' he says.

after work steve, eddie and robin meet up for lunch. after ordering food steve asked eddie to talk to him for a minute. they go to the bathroom. 'so i thought of telling robin about us. if you want to of course' steve says. 'of course i want to. but you're sure she'll be good with this?' eddie asks and steve nods. they go back to the table and sit down.

'hey robin um we want to tell you something' steve says and robin looks at him. 'okay, i hope it's not bad' she says and steve laughs. 'no i think it's a good thing' he says and looks at eddie. then eddie speaks up. 'so we wanted to tell you that we are together, as in we're boyfriends' eddie says almost whispering so that no one can hear them. 'I KNEW IT!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!' robin practically yells and hugs steve. 'can you be quiet for once?' steve says and robin replies 'sorry i'm just happy that i finally have gay best friends'. she then hugs eddie and sits back down.

they finish lunch, and both eddie and steve walk robin home. 'thanks for the lunch. i didn't think i would hear some amazing news today' robin says as they walk up to her doorstep. 'we're happy you're happy for us' steve says and eddie nods. 'we're glad you support us' eddie adds. 'of course, how could i not' robin replies, and then they say their goodbyes and walk home.

on friday steve picks eddie up and they drive to steve's house. as soon as they walk in steve kisses eddie. they start making out and walk up to steve's room. steve closes the door with his foot and pushes eddie on the bed. he climbs on top of him and puts his hands on eddie's chest. they break their kiss to catch air. eddie sits up, so steve can sit on his lap. they kiss again, and steve runs his hands through eddie's hair. eddie puts his hands on steve's back and slowly moves them down.

he grabs his shirt and pulls it off. steve puts his hands on eddie's vest and pulls it off as well. eddie puts his hands on steve's chest, and steve puts his hands around eddie's neck. then steve slides his hands under eddie's shirt. he pulls it off and throws it on the floor. they lay on the bed, and eddie flips them over, so he's on the top now. he breaks their kiss off and starts kissing steve's neck. steve groans and bites his lip. eddie makes a trail of kisses down to his stomach. steve pulls his boyfriend's hair and then stops saying 'sorry'. eddie looks up at him. 'you can do it, i like it' he says and steve nods.

he kisses his lips again, and steve moves his hand to eddie's pants. he grabs his belt and looks at eddie, breaking off the kiss. 'can i?' he says, and eddie nods, saying 'yes'. they go back to kissing and steve takes off eddie's pants. then eddie does the same to steve's pants and kisses a trail down his body again. he stops at his boxers and looks up at steve for permission, and steve nods.

the next morning they wake up cuddling. steve is resting his head on eddie's chest and eddie has his arms around him. 'good morning' eddie says as he sees steve wake up. he slowly opens his eyes. 'good morning, eds' he replies with a smile. 'how did you sleep?' eddie asks, running his hand through his boyfriend's hair. 'good' steve replies and leaves a kiss on eddie's chest.

after cuddling, they dress up and go to get breakfast. they eat and then decide to go to robin's house. she welcomes them in and they watch a movie.