chapter 013- beautiful

eddie presses steve against the wall of the family video backroom. he has his hands around steve's neck and steve has his hands in eddie's hair, pulling him in. they pull away to catch their breath and steve checks his watch.

'oh no, i've got to go back to work' steve groans and eddie laughs. he kisses steve one last time. 'i love you' steve says heading to the door. 'i love you too, i'll wait here' eddie replies. 'you sure?' steve asks and eddie nods.

after an hour steve is done with work and both of them go to steve's house. they stop by eddie's trailer to get everything eddie needs. they are going to a party tomorrow.

the next day they get ready for the party. eddie wears his usual black jeans with a black sabbath shirt. he puts on his white reebok shoes, and a chain hanging from his belt loop. he has his bracelet hs got from steve on. he puts his rings, and a necklace on. he brushes his hair and applies a bit of eyeliner. in the end he puts on his vest.

he walks out of the bathroom and sees steve standing in front of him. he is wearing black jeans with a black metallica shirt he borrowed from eddie. he has black converses and eddie's leather jacket. he is wearing the bracelet he got from eddie and a necklace.

'wow, that's not your style at all' eddie says as he comes closer to steve. 'i just wanted to look more like my boyfriend' steve says with a smile. 'you look beautiful, the eyeliner suits you' he adds and kisses eddie on the cheek. 'thank you, you don't look too bad yourself' eddie says and steve laughs. 'you should dress up like this more often' eddie adds.

steve drives them to the party. they go to the garden and meet robin, nancy, jonathan and vickie there. they talk and the others complement steve's and eddie's outfits.

a/n
sorry that this chapter is so short! i'll try to make longer ones! <3