chapter 019- the hellfire club

they arrive at eddie's trailer and eddie notices that steve fell asleep. he takes his jacket from the back of the car and puts it around steve's shoulders. then he picks him up and walks to the door. 'thanks for driving us here, bye!' eddie says to nancy and jonathan and they reply with 'sure'.

eddie carries steve to his bedroom and slowly lays him down on the bed. he takes his shoes and shirt off. he goes to the door and as he is about to walk out of the room he hears a quiet 'where are you going?'. he turns around and comes closer to the bed. 'oh don't worry, i just wanted to let you sleep' eddie replies. 'can you lay with me?' steve asks and eddie lays down next to him. 'of course' eddie says and steve lays his head on eddie's chest.

'goodnight, eds' steve says and closes his eyes. 'goodnight, i love you' eddie says and closes his eyes as well.

--

'eds, i have a great idea for today' steve says and looks over to him. 'what is it?' he asks his boyfriend. 'so i thought i could learn how to play dnd. i know how passionate you are about this game and i want to know more about it' steve says and eddie's face lights up. 'really? you will do it for me?' he asks and steve nods. 'of course i will. i would do everything for you' steve says and eddie hugs him tightly. 'i love you' eddie says and kisses steve. when they pull away steve replies 'i love you too'.

later eddie teaches steve how to play dnd. it takes a few hours but steve finally gets what the game is about. he is actually enjoying it. so he comes up with an idea. 'can i join you in tomorrow's campaign? i could learn more about it' steve says to eddie. 'that's a great idea' eddie replies.

the next day they go to meet the other members of the hellfire club in front of the school. 'hey everyone' steve says with a smile. 'what is he doing here?' gareth asks eddie with a confused but also angry look. 'he is here to learn more about dnd' eddie replies with a smile, looking at steve. 'finally! i had to beg you for years to learn how to play it!' dustin says with a smile. 'yeah, actually he was the one to suggest that' eddie says to dustin. 'so, what are we waiting for? let's go' eddie says and everyone follows him.

throughout the campaign, steve is sitting next to eddie and pays attention to everything that is happening. although he catches himself staring at eddie a couple of times, he still tries to understand everything.

a/n
big thanks to @Luxfanficsteddie for giving me the idea for the first part (the one that happens after they went to the lake)

also sorry if i'll update only once/twice a week but i'm going back to school so i won't have that much time to write ://

anyway, hope you enjoyed this !!