chapter 017- clingy

'hey eds, i think you we should go to the hospital, to check the-' steve says but eddie cuts him off. 'no, no, no, please no, i don't wanna go to the hospital' eddie says panicking. 'okay, it's fine, i can try to clean the cuts' steve says reassuringly. he hugs eddie to make him comfortable. 'thank you' eddie says and steve smiles.

it's a month later and eddie returned to school and has been studying more. he wants to finally graduate. every day he goes to the video shop and waits for steve to finish work. then they go to steve's house and around 10 PM eddie leaves.

this day wasn't different. eddie comes to steve and waits till he's done with work. then they go to steve's house and lay down on steve's bed to cuddle. 'stevee i'm tired' eddie says and hugs steve's belly. 'that's okay, we can just lay here but you should finish your homework' steve says and runs his hands through eddie's hair.

'i knoww, but can you help me?' eddie replies and steve nods. 'thank you' eddie says and kisses steve. 'okay now let me get up' steve says with a laugh. 'fine' eddie replies and let's go of steve. they sit by steve's desk and eddie grabs his hand.

after finishing eddie's homework, they cuddle again. 'i love you' eddie mumbles into steve's chest. 'i love you too, eds' steve says kissing his boyfriend's head.

a/n
heyy, i'm really sorry that this chapter is so short but i didn't have much time to write it and i really wanted to update
sorry again! <3