chapter 016- i'm here /tw: self-harm!!

TW: SELF-HARM

it's been ten days since the party. eddie can't stand being alone for so long. he needs to talk to steve. he can't wait any longer.

but what if steve found someone else? he is too scared of losing him. so he decides to talk to him today.

he leaves his trailer around 4 o'clock and heads to steve's house. when he arrives he rings the doorbell and waits for the door to open. million thoughts running through his head.

what if steve wants to break up? what if he found someone else? what if he doesn't like eddie anymore?

finally, after a minute or two, the door opens. steve is standing in front of him. he looks tired and sleepy. he looks like he hasn't been sleeping for a few days. he has bags under his eyes and his hair is messy.

steve opens his eyes widely when he sees eddie. 'what do you want?' he asks with annoyed voice. 'i want to explain. that night i didn't kiss chrissy, she kissed me. a second before this she told me she likes me. i was taken aback by this and didn't know how to explain that i don't like her. so she kissed me. i pulled away as quickly as i could' eddie says nervously and looks at steve. 'look, i care about you a lot. you're the best things that have happened to me. and i can't live a day without thinking about you. i love you so much' eddie adds tearing up a bit.

steve's face softens and tears are forming in his eyes. he pulls eddie in a hug. 'i'm sorry for not letting you explain. i love you too. so much' steve says and they pull away from the hug. steve grabs eddie's face and leans in. they share a kiss that they wanted to share for ten days.

they cuddle with each other for some time. then they kiss which leads to making out. steve holds eddie's hair, and eddie sits on steve's lap. steve's hand goes to eddie's back and then to his chest. he grabs his shirt, and as he is about to pull it up, eddie pulls away. 'i'm cold, i'd rather keep it on' eddie says and steve nods. 'i'm also tired, sorry' eddie says, laying down next to steve. 'you okay?' steve asks worriedly. 'i'm fine i promise' his boyfriend replies with a fake smile.

after more cuddling, eddie sits up and stretches his arms out. steve looks at his arms and gasps. eddie looks at him with a confused look. 'what's up?' he asks, 'can you show me your arms?' steve asks and eddie realises what steve saw. 'it's nothing, steve, don't worry' eddie says not wanting to show what he did to himself. 'eddie please, i just want to see' steve says grabbing his arms. he pulls the sleeves up and sees cuts all over eddie's arms. 'oh my god, eddie' steve looks up at him with tears in his eyes. eddie has tears streaming down his face as well. 'i'm sorry, i'm so so sorry. i know i fucked up. i didn't want to. i'm so sorry' eddie whispers.

'no, no, no, eddie, none of this is your fault. look at me' steve says, grabbing his face. 'i don't blame you for anything. don't be sorry' steve says and looks into his eyes. 'you can talk to me about it if you want. don't feel pressured. do what you want. just please don't do this ever again. please' steve says, his voice cracking at the end. eddie nods and steve hugs him tightly.

'i care about you eds. i can't lose you' steve says tearing up. 'i know, i'm sorry' eddie says.

steve calms eddie down and eddie is ready to talk. 'i wanna tell you about it' eddie says. 'you sure? remember, don't feel pressured to do it' steve says reassuringly. 'i want to tell you, i'm sure' eddie says, and steve grabs his hands.

he tells everything to steve and steve feels guilty. 'i'm sorry' steve says. 'no it's not your fault' eddie replies and squishes his hand. 'i don't blame you for anything. you didn't do anything wrong' eddie says and steve hugs him. 'we're gonna go through this together' steve says.

a/n
yes they are finally back together