chapter 011- miss you

when eddie came home, he was very angry. angry at steve for thinking that and saying that. how could he? he knew what happened to eddie many times. he knew that jason and his friends could beat eddie up to death. but he said that anyway.

eddie grabs his guitar and turns the amp as loud as he can. he starts playing 'master of puppets' by metallica. he closes his eyes and enjoys the sound of the guitar. he only focuses on the instrument like there is nothing else in the world. his eyes open when the music stops. he looks up and sees his uncle in front of him. 'are you fucking insane?! our neighbours will hate us!' his uncle yells and eddie rolls his eyes. 'i don't care, they hate us already' he says and places his guitar in its place.

he lays down on his bed and remembers the whole conversation. 'eddie just stop worrying about this. you'll be fine, nothing will happen to you. please stop talking about this, i wanna spend time with you' he is angry because steve doesn't care. he doesn't care about what eddie feels. at least it's what eddie thinks.

but steve is angry. not at eddie, at himself. he is mad for saying this. how could he? he knows it's hard for eddie. he feels bad. really bad. he can't fall asleep, thinking about what he did. he doesn't know if he should go to eddie or not.

the next day eddie tries to not think about this situation in school but he fails. he is upset and sad all day. jason makes fun of him as always which makes him feel even worse about himself.

after school, he doesn't go to the video shop as usual. instead, he goes home and lays on his bed for the rest of the day. doing nothing.

steve feels worse now. eddie didn't come to the family video. but that's what steve expected, isn't it? he was mad at him, so why would he come to steve. but there was a part of steve that hoped he would show up. actually, it's all he wanted. to see eddie and apologise.

but on the other hand, he didn't want to come and see him. he thought that eddie needs time. so he didn't go to him.

first day went by. it wasn't as bad, although steve really wanted to see eddie.

second say went by. eddie started to feel worse. he started to miss steve.

third day went by. steve wanted to meet eddie so bad. he was ready to go to his house but he didn't. he thought eddie needed more time.

fourth day went by. eddie missed steve so much. he just wanted to hug him and kiss him. it was all he needed.

fifth day went by. steve missed eddie so much that he went to his house. but he didn't knock. he felt like eddie needed even more time. he thought he would fuck up by knocking on the door.

sixth day went by. eddie was ready to go to steve's house. he wanted to talk to him. but then he thought what if steve really thinks that? i'm just going to make a fool of myself

and now it's seventh day. both of them want to meet each other so badly. eddie feels like he didn't sleep for days. he didn't go to school in four days. he feels almost dead inside. he has bags under his eyes, his hair is messy, and he's worn the same shirt for a week. all he does is lay in his bed and think about steve.

at around 5 PM, someone knocks on the door. his uncle isn't home, and he is too lazy to stand up, so he hopes the knocking will stop. but it doesn't. the person knocks again and again. he is so annoyed that he finally stands up. he opens the door, and he is shocked.