Chapter 2:Are we finnaly doing something?

When working the most important thing is to love your job. That is the case with all of Nazarick's residents because this was litteraly their lives's purpose intalled in them upon their creation.

From many of the servants under the Supreme Beings only one  an be called is put as the most moral one, mainly because of his creator. While not a Floor Guardian, he had enough power to be comparable to one.

The usual form this man takes is of a old buttler with gray hair anda beard sortedwith black eyes. His name was Sebas Tian.

Sebas can say that he was good at his job and rarely gets surprised by something

Sebas can say that he was good at his job and rarely gets surprised by something. However, even he was confused when he saw the only remaining Supreme Being at a table with a pouting human that looked in his tennage ears with the Floor Guradians staring at the human with a tingle of fear in their eyes.

His confusion turned ikto shock wheen he later found out that the man now introduced as Kumagawa wiped out the Floor Guradians, doing so with everyone beside Albedo after having his heart destroyed, and brought them back without the littlest form of support from a item. This was a feat that only a Supreme Being could attain.

Kumagawa himself was pretty good settling up in Nazarick. He had no problem staying here, he cut off all his ties after graduation and had nothing to do since than so this can at least provide so entertainment for him. He has also developed relationships with the main members of Nazarick.

Albedo was...Well, the only way he can put it is combining Saki's temper with Mukae's obsession and than multiplying them. Although pissing her off when she knows she can't do anything about it gives him a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction that few things had gifted him. Alas, they manage to tolerate each other.

He maintains a cordial relationship with Cocytus. They haven't spoken much, but Cocytus expressed his respect to him for tge skills of a warrir he has demonstrated in their short battle and Kumagawa did like Cocytus's design.

Shalltear, he found out, was a total pervert and he may have given her some informations about kinks she wants to try on her vampire slaves. That being said, they often team up to annoy Albedo.

He gets alomg well with Aura and Mare, he often comes to the colloseum to play with them as their the only ones that actually want that. This did remind him of that one time Najimi said ge was really good with kids, although he's sure normal kids would rather ran away while crying upon meeting him.

From all Floor Guardians he gets along the best with Demiurge. His experiments are quiet interesting and he also reminded him of Kujira.

He and Momonga spend the most time together, likely because the skeleton wanted to make sure he feels welcome and to not repeat their first meeting. Kumagawa finds it funny when the leader of Nazarick slips uo and shows actual emotions, although he seems to be tge only one to notice it.

Momonga found that it's quiet simple to deal with Kumagawa. He mostly acts like a bored tennager so he just needs to find something to entertainm him and avoid bothering him.