Chapter 12:Have you ever heard of Animal Planet?

Things have been rather calm in Nazarick since the situation with Shalltear was resolved. Shalltear had also frequented the bar a lot since then.

Kumagawa and Ainz were heading to Ainz's room for a strategy meeting. Albedo was already waiting inside the room.

Albedo:Welcome back, Ainz-sama! Would you like to eat something? Would you like to take a bath? Or perhaps...

Ainz:...What are you doing?

Albedo:I am acting as newly wed wife! I have heard that's how wives should greet their husbands when they cone back home. May I ask about your opinion on the matter?

Ainz:Hmm...It does certianly have it's own charm.

Kumagawa:[Although you missed an important detail.]

Albedo:Ah, that's right! Newly wed wives should greet their husbands in nothing but an apron! What a blunder!

Kumagawa:[Exactly! It is the very scenario that every men married and single alike fantasize about, before waking up to the cruel reality! It's a national treasure!]

Albedo:How could I have missed this!?

Ainz:Well, it's good to see you two aee getting along. We should go back to our bussiness. Let's talk about our future plans.

Kumagawa and Albedo ended their little banter to pay attention to what Ainz had in mind. He plaved two bags on the table in the middle of the room.

Ainz:Firstly...This is the money I got in E-Rantel. Back in Yggdrasil, you could use money to summon and strengten monsters as defense mechanisms. I want to see if that would also work here.

Albedo:Very well, I will immediatly test it out.

Ainz:Also, about Clementine...

Albedo:Yes, her body is well preserved. Although there seemed to have been someone trying to find it at the morgue, but failed as it is in our possesion.

Kumagawa:[Oh? I wounder what could they want with a dead body? It might be they planned to ressucret her. Or maybe jyst necrophilia.]

Ainz poundered upon i the information. It is a good thing he choose to take the body then.

If Clementine was ressucreted from an outside individual or organization informations about Nazarick might've been leaked. On the other hand, it also continues to surprise him how Kumagawa could say such disturbing things with a smile on his face.

Ainz:...Right. On the main topic, I managed to get a world map from E-Rantel. Take a look.

Ainz took the map out of his Inventory and laid it bare on the table. Both Albedo and Kumagawa reacted in confusion.

Albedo:This is...

Kumagawa:[It looks pretty inconsistent.]

Ainz:Yes. The scaling is pretty vague and only one non-human country is listed, but it's the best thing we have so far.

Albedo:Understood, I'll make copies and distribute them.

Ainz:Very well, let's take a look.

Kumagawa:[So E-Rantel is here, which means we sgold be here to the north.]

Ainz:Indeed. The Re-Extize Kingdom and Bahamut Empire are separated by Azzelerica Mountains. According to what the Magicians's Guild's Leader said, here to tge nortwest of the Kingdom iis the home of non-humans, Algrande Confederation. It's supposedly led by several dragons.

Albedo:Isn't this where Demiurge was headed?

Ainz:Yes, and on the other side of this wasteland is...The Silician Theocracy. We should be wary of them.