Chapter 8:Alright now, who stole our vampire!?

As Ainz returned to Nazarick Kumagawa has called him in a important activity. Right now he was sitting in his throne with a table in front of him. Kumagawa and Albedo sit on opposites sides of the table in chairs.

The battle they had came to an end, it seems. Another colored piece fell from Kumagawa's hand in the pile on the table and his shout signaled finality.

Kumagawa:[Uno!]

Albedo:Tch!

Ainz:Again, huh?

Ainz needed to admit his human friend was very good at this game that most would stray from. It was said to be the game to break friendships, but they had no problem...Than again, they were a undead emotionally surpressed through magic and sadistic human who debatably was even more emotionaless, so maybe it was because they and their friendship was fucked up to begin.

Albedo seemed to have gone over her lose rather quickly as now she was now judt looking through the NPC list uninteresed. However, a second later her eyes widened and she broke the table with a powerful punch.

Albedo:Shit!

Kumagawa:[Now I, of all people, know how frustrating losing can be. But I think you're begin overdramatic right now.]

Albedo:It's not that! You've already killed me in combat, that nothing compared to it. Ainz-sama, Shalltear betrayed us!

Ainz:...Come again?

Albedo:Please check the NPC list!

Ainz nodded his skull and opened the list in front of him. Unlike everyone else's names that were written black, Shalltear's name has niw became red.

Ainz:I see, so that's why you said she betrayed us.

Kumagawa:[Hm, betrayed from her own free will is pretty unlikely. Like all the other NPCs she's crazy devoted to you, Ainz-chan. Do you think she might have be under someone else's control?]

Ainz:As a vampire of her calibre she should be immune to any kind mind control. That being said, this world has Martial Arts that Yggdrasil did not posses, so....

Albedo:There is a posibility.

Kumagawa:[But a hypnotized vampire...That'd be pretty funny!]

Albedo:If she is and she survives after all of this is done, I'm gonna rub it in her face so hard.

Ainz:Hm?

Kumagawa:[Did something happen?]

Ainz:I have just been given a message from Narberal. We were called by the Guild, and by us I mean our adventurers selves.

Kumagawa:[Ah, if you're so interesed that means it has something to do with our stolen vampire?]

Ainz:It does seem so. However, it would be ideal if you'd contain yourself this time...This time we a just one table.

Ainz and Kumagawa, or rather Momon and Iihiko, traversed to the Guild in their adventurer getups. There were several mythril adventurers at the table as well as the master of the Guild.

This master of the organization was a bulky old man with gray hair, a curved moustache present above his lips, and black eyes. He had a certain aura around him that made it clear he was a veteran warrior himself. His name was Pluton Ainzach.

 His name was Pluton Ainzach