Chapter 6:Someone touched a little too much!

Soon, very soon. Kumagawa could almost taste his freedom away from those stupid normals!

The visit to the village did give them some informations, although their usefulness is debatable. It seems that the so called useless item won by Ainz at a gacha that he left Enri actually summoneed a army of goblins.

These goblins were rather smart, thay can use human language and deviced pretty good defences for the village. However, Kumagawa didn't miss the oportunity to give Ainz a smirk at his miscalculation, which the undead answered by turning his head in embarassment.

Also, Nfirea had the biggest puppy crush on Enri. If Kumagawa had what people call the human heart he might have found it adorable.

But this and what Enri told him about their former endevoars led Nfirea to correctly deduce they were in fact Ainz and Kumagawa. Narberal was gonna kill the pharmacist, but he promised to keep his mouth shut...Shame.

After they finish with this herb collecting stuff they can finnaly go back to E-Rantel and than go their separate ways. Although both Kumagawa and Ainz were intresed in this Wise King of the Forest and how strong the creature was supposed to be.

Ninya:But Shihime-san is amazing! I've never saw a magic like that.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, I got a lot of experience.]

Kumagawa decided to lie to them that he was a magic caster because of his total lack of weapons and the fact that matterializing such things can easily pass as magic. Well, that and the fact that when people find out Ainz is tge expert in magic and he in physical combat would be a very satisfying troll.

Their collecting of herbal plants was stopped by the shaking of the ground and panic if the birds. All, beside the three members of Nazarick, became tense at this.

Nfirea:What's happening?

Lurkut:A creature is getting closer to us. Fast.

Dyne:Could it be the Wise King of the Forest?

Ainz:I see. Peter-dono, you go back to the city. We'll deal with this.

Peter:I understand.

Kumagawa:[Thank God!...I mean safe trip.]

Nfirea and the Swords of Darkness ran away to E-Rantel while Ainz together with Kumagawa and Narberal remained to intercept the rumored beast. As a tail was swinged at them Kumagawa slapped it away with the back of his hand making the creature jump back.

They took this oportunity to gaze at the rumored King of the Forest. It was...No matter how you look at it that was a djungarian hamster. And a female one at that. The only unnatural part of the beast was her immense size and the green snake tail in it's back. Her future name was Hamsuke.

Hamsuke:Parry my atack, you did!

Ainz:Huh?

Hamsuke:You're not simple tresspasers, I see.